The Offical May siggy comment thread...

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 11:45 AM

Janet - I just busted out laughing as his fat ass. Hahhahaahhaaa. I love animals.

#22 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:16 PM

Janet I can't see yours for some reason? I can see your biggest loser thing but not your pet pic...weird right...
    girls you all have such cute animals and animal stories. I really like this theme, but that's just because then I can show off my babies-I am rather obsessed with my dogs.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

Awww.. I love doggies. I was never allowed to have one when I was growing up When Jayson and I buy a house I made him promise we could finally get a dog!

#24 DreaW

DreaW
      • Banned
      • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

I love this thread....all your babies are soooo cute.

#25 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:35 PM

Drea how is your new baby doing?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          Drea how is your new baby doing?
          She's doing great....She loves Nena, sometimes a little to much lol and Nena loves her back.
          She has learned to hold IT until we go outside which is great...though she has a tendency to pee on her bed but I think it's out of spite because I won't let her on our bed at night. She still a shy but is doing better for the 2 weeks we've had her.

#27 alex

alex
          • 1,139 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:21 PM

Everyone's pics are great!! I just made mine half-assed for now because I have 50 million things to get done, but wanted to have mine up in time for May! :)

Emma is my baby bunn, a netherland dwarf (but is super huge for a dwarf!). Not really a baby anymore, she's 5 years old already. She has such attitude & is a total Mommy's girl. Her likes are playing in the grass & eating anything she sees! Her dislikes are being woken up & loud irritating noises!

Sofi is my parents cocker spaniel. She's 2 years old & was the runt of her litter. She has a major underbite which makes her even cuter! Her likes are her yellow "ball-e" & being queen of the castle. Her dislikes are sharing her toys & being carried like a baby!

Oscar is my parents other cocker spaniel. He came to us after being in 3 homes by the time he was 6 months old. He needs some extra loving & extra care sometimes. His likes are getting attention & snuggling! His dislikes are not getting enough attention & the newspaper carrier! (no idea why! such a nice lady!)

Chloe is Mat`s parents chocolate lab. She is hyper & full of energy ALL the time! Her likes are playing with anything (especially empty water bottles) & going for long walks in the bush! Her dislikes are being put in her crate when everyone`s eating & not getting attention when she wants to play!

#28 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:23 PM

alrightyyyy thannnn- im just understanding what the sigs are about. so every month we pick and we have to decorate our signatures with the theme?? HOW CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE now i gotta fnd something!

#29 LadyP

LadyP
              • 3,156 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:24 PM

Ok do my students count as pets.? LOL

#30 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 01:28 PM

do you have a class pet Catherine? What about a pet that Amir has always asked for? That would be cute to do...

Jacqueline, TammyB posts the siggy theme about mid month for the following month. Its something we have been doing since the holidays last year. Its fun, this month is obviously pets!
                http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19517

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users