• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#71 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
    haha it was a big joke in our house. We just laughed at it more than truly finding it interesting.

Did you see the one when GH's when to a castle with Barry as their helper? Dustin got knocked down after evoking something. It was hysterical- yet scary. You shouldn't piss off century old ghosts.
    yea exactly. They need the Jay & Grant there.. just isn't the same. I can't believe Steve just won't fly. He'd have so much fun over in Europe. He's Portuguese like me and if he went to Portugal, he'd have a field day!

#72 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by JennyK
      I cant stand Brian but the show was pretty good.. They can find sooooooooo much more international stuff due to the fact that America is so young.

**ok weird I keep hearing weird noises behind me and my dog isn't even moving. I'm gonna go get him to keep him close to me lol
      FI and I can't stand Brian either, he's really annoying!

Quote:
      I wasn't a big fan of GHI. I thought it was a big waste of time. They didn't even come back with any hard evidence and I got so tired of them having "experiences." Like Donna was always touched (I mean, do ghosts love her that much?) Barry was always seeing a dark shadow move out of the corner of his eye (must be the Irish whiskey.)

As you can see, I'm bitter. I was so excited for it but then totally let down. When GH's went to Europe, those episodes rocked! I got so freaked out during the Irish one with the the little "fairies." I can't remember what it's called. grrr...Anyways, I hope you know what I'm talking about.

Oooooh, the Fairies one was sooo creapy! I had trouble sleeping that night lol
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#73 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by deznchris2006
        Oooooh, the Fairies one was sooo creapy! I had trouble sleeping that night lol
        The hubby sometimes works late at nights because he has an event and I happened to be all by myself when watching this one. BIG mistake. I kept texting him asking if he was coming back soon. Not that he could really protect me from some unseen, ghostly object.
        Happily married since 2008

#74 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
        • VIP Member
        • 4,116 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:04 PM

ok are all these GH episodes on dvd? "cause I have some serious catching up to do! lol! I never remember when it's on and so I haven't put it on the dvr yet.

I wanna see a creepy fairy story!!!

#75 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:06 PM

YouTube - Ghost at the top of the stairs

i just found this on youtube.. do you think its real? It really creeped me out

#76 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Rachelle E.
              ok are all these GH episodes on dvd? "cause I have some serious catching up to do! lol! I never remember when it's on and so I haven't put it on the dvr yet.

I wanna see a creepy fairy story!!!
              I don't know if they have seasons out. I do have a "best of" dvd and it was like $10.

You can watch all their episodes online I think. I'd check that out first.

I can't get utube at work.

#77 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 9,504 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:09 PM

Quote:
                No, last night's they went to an insane asylum in Kentucky.

That flashlight one was pretty good too.
                I missed it! Holy Crap I live in a haunted state! First Waverly and now this...

I've decided I should go break in to Waverly for old times sake and tics pics for you gals, my little Ghost-Hunting-Picture-Hos! Of course I will have to bring FI to protect me!

#78 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:11 PM

haha I'm totally jealous.

Last night they called it a "lunatic asylum" which I thought was so funny. I can't remember it's whole name though. It was built in the civil war era. It was a VERY pretty building.

#79 JennyK

JennyK
                  • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:21 PM

Quote:
                    I don't know if they have seasons out. I do have a "best of" dvd and it was like $10.

You can watch all their episodes online I think. I'd check that out first.

I can't get utube at work.
                    they only have 3 episodes on the website.. and last night's not there

#80 jajajaja

jajajaja
                    • VIP Member
                    • 9,794 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:28 PM

Well crap. They changed their website. You used to be able to watch them. Must be too popular of a show now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users