Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Ghost Hunters

What about Gettysburg Jenny? When we went there last summer they had all kinds of nightly ghost tours. That would be so fun.

I watched the episode. It was suppose to have the most convincing evidence to date- hmmm...not so sure about that. Maybe I was confused and it's an upcoming episode. They still have a very active place and some good EVPs. One actually scared the shit out of me!

Okay - we watched it! I thought it was pretty convincing! That ghost was really trying to come through. I couldn't imagine having a ghost in my home. Could you imagine sitting at the kitchen table talking to a ghost and telling it you want it to leave?

The girl seemed to take it with a grain of salt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
What about Gettysburg Jenny? When we went there last summer they had all kinds of nightly ghost tours. That would be so fun.

I watched the episode. It was suppose to have the most convincing evidence to date- hmmm...not so sure about that. Maybe I was confused and it's an upcoming episode. They still have a very active place and some good EVPs. One actually scared the shit out of me!
Yea I mentoned Gettysburg.. sounds like such a cool town regardless of the paranormal stuff

OMG I love ghosts (or they love me) one of the two lol. I actually joined a ghost hunting group in my area. I am alllways down to discuss this topic!!! And yes that show is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davematthews16 View Post
OMG I love ghosts (or they love me) one of the two lol. I actually joined a ghost hunting group in my area. I am alllways down to discuss this topic!!! And yes that show is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ooooooooooo fill us ineek.gif

I'm about to watch it when it comes back on at 11. My mom, sister and I went to see "The Strangers" tonight so we missed the first airing. OH MY GOD that movie was good!!!!

omg did you see last night them getting duped by that distillery in Cali?! I was dying laughing lol If I was GH, I wouldn't even air that episode in embarrassment and so that I wouldn't give publicity to that dumb restaurant. The guy kept laughing at them.. played them for fools!