Sign in to follow this  
jajajaja

Ghost Hunters

Oh ya- Amityville Horror- I liked the remake of it because Ryan Reynolds looked stinkin hot. Ummm- hello abs?

Click the image to open in full size.

I think it's in NY but still close enough for you to explore. GO and then tell me how freaky it is!

I'm so jealous of all your East coast girls. The coolest stuff happens over there. The best we got in Oregon is the Goonies house. I want ghostly creepy stuff!

Jacqueline, you're so brave! The Amityville Horror spooks me soo much I can't watch it! Here I lovvvve ghost stories, but anything that has to do with the devil or demonic possession REALLY FREAKS ME OUT! I can't even look at the Exorcist for 5 secs...my FI likes to play around with me and will change the channel to it when it's on cable without me knowing...as soon as I hear or see it, I literally run out of the room!

BTW, I think the house is in Amityville, NY. I remember hearing that it was a hoax and that the current owners say they don't experience a thing? That sounds strange to me, I think it is real!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
YES I love that show too. Joe dont like it and thinks Im crazy but that kinda stuff fasinates me. Ghost stories, readings, all that stuff. LOVEE IT!!

I always wanted to drive to the Amittyville house and check it out. Anyone know that story? I think it's Amityville, PA.. I dont even know. I must have read that book 50 times and love the orignal movie.
I used to date a psycho from Long Island.. I had bothered him to take me to go see the house but he said you couldnt see it from the main road and that its near a lake. They must have so many ppl bothering them all the time

heres a good site about it - The Amityville Horror Truth Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Oh ya- Amityville Horror- I liked the remake of it because Ryan Reynolds looked stinkin hot. Ummm- hello abs?
Click the image to open in full size.
I think it's in NY but still close enough for you to explore. GO and then tell me how freaky it is!

I'm so jealous of all your East coast girls. The coolest stuff happens over there. The best we got in Oregon is the Goonies house. I want ghostly creepy stuff!
omg.. *drool* thats one of the hottest pics of anyone EVER. He's my #1 on my "top 5' hehe

I've not seen it but I'll look for it, sounds entertaining!

The first apartment DH and I got together many years ago was completely haunted. So many weird things happened there that we got used to it, and I would talk to the air like a crazy person - "You're dead, go to the light, there's nothing here for you" etc. LOL

Things would turn on by themselves, we would see shadows, hear noises, etc. Once I was walking through the kitchen and these 2 pennies flew off the top of the microwave in front of me. They weren't close to the edge, and they didn't fall straight down and hit the counter like they would have if they fell naturally - they moved horizontally a good 3 feet then hit the floor.

Later that night a frying pan lid made of glass shattered for no reason. It had been sitting in the dish rack for hours and nobody was near it...I guess the ghost was extra mad that day!

Crazy Jamey. My grandma's house had stuff like that happen after her uncle died in it. TV would change channels while we were watching shows and the remote would be sitting clearly on the coffee table. Lights would turn on and off, doors would open up (when windows were closed.) This happened to my sister when she was showering- it opened up 3 times and she finally locked the door so it couldn't do it anymore. She said she made sure it latched fully each time she shut it too. My grandpa nearly saw her jibs.

My grandma's dogs are always growling at nothing. They just stand there with their hair up and growling. So scary. The activity has died down though. Maybe he went to the light after terrorizing for a few years. I would totally do that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Crazy Jamey. My grandma's house had stuff like that happen after her uncle died in it. TV would change channels while we were watching shows and the remote would be sitting clearly on the coffee table. Lights would turn on and off, doors would open up (when windows were closed.) This happened to my sister when she was showering- it opened up 3 times and she finally locked the door so it couldn't do it anymore. She said she made sure it latched fully each time she shut it too. My grandpa nearly saw her jibs.

My grandma's dogs are always growling at nothing. They just stand there with their hair up and growling. So scary. The activity has died down though. Maybe he went to the light after terrorizing for a few years. I would totally do that too.
Yep, definitely haunted! And are jibs tits? LOL I hope they are because I want to start using that word!

Dogs are super intuitive, small kids too. You can tell when a dog or a baby is staring intently at nothing, or following something in the air with their eyes that you can't see.