Photo

Going on our site visit next week...

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 adeybaby

adeybaby
  • 81 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:09 PM

Hi Ladies! We're heading down the 1st through the 4th for site/exploration visit. We're 80% sure we like the Westin, so that's where we're staying. Going to have dinner at three different restaurants and few for lunch, too, to scout out Welcome Activity, RD and Farewell Brunch sites. Not sure what our itinerary is quite yet, but I'll report back what we see (with pictures!). To that note, if anyone is looking for info on something, let me know. I'll try to make it if it falls in line with our plans, so no promises...but if it's on the way, I'll be happy to snap some pictures or get some info for you. AND if you think of any MUST sees, please let me know.

SO excited...we're not planning on getting married until January 08, but I want to set a location and date already!
    -Adrienne

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:44 PM

Oh you'll have a blast.. Are you planning on meeting with a WC, photog, cake person? I went in November and was super busy but had just enough time to realize how pretty cabo is and even more excited to go back for our wedding.

#3 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:51 PM

Have fun on your site visit! Let us know what decisions you make when you return!!
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#4 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:02 PM

Ohhh! I have a request... do you mind taking pics (and getting names) of any catholic churches you pass by

Have fun!!!

#5 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
          • 550 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
          • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
          • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:17 PM

Have fun! I can't wait to hear all about it.
          Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
          June 23, 2007
          Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
          Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#6 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 January 2007 - 10:33 PM

make sure you take lots of pics
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#7 adeybaby

adeybaby
          • 81 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:39 PM

Catholic Churches, check!
            -Adrienne

#8 adeybaby

adeybaby
            • 81 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 08:43 PM

Oh, my friend got married at the Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar a couple years ago...Cabo, right? So beautiful! They did their weddnig dance under the palapa they have on the patio and the tequila bar is so fun. I think their rehearsal was at Pancho's (delish also). Mi Casa, though, is by far my fave restaurant in Cabo for dinner (although, I love The Office, too.)
              -Adrienne

#9 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 10:09 PM

OH do you have pictures of your friends wedding you can share? I'm getting married at the Sheraton in June and would love to see them..

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 12:19 AM

Are you heading to Dreams at all? I am guessing not - but if you do, I'd love to see some pictures of the outdoor areas where one might hold a welcome dinner.

Oh, and any great places (restaurants, shops, etc.) you go, be sure to let us know so we can suggest them to our guests.

Thanks for checking with us!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users