EDR in April

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 AmyB79

• 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:48 PM

I'm so excited, it's finally confirmed! My wedding is going to be at El Dorado Royale in Mexico this April 27th. Anyone been there? I'm a little nervous that the wedding corrdinator hasn't been very reachable, but I guess that's normal for a destination wedding

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 24 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

julie just got back from a site visit. her daughter is getting married in may.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:01 PM

welcome, Amy! congrats on booking the place and date - you're done with the hard part! let us know if we can help you with the rest of your planning. have you already done things like Save the Dates and stuff like that?

#4 Jessalyn

• 1,876 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

Welcome Amy!

As Ann said, you have finalized the hardest part...the location! Now for the fun stuff....planning!!

I'm sure the wedding planner will get back to you, sometimes it just takes a little while.
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#5 TMELTON

• 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

I am also getting married at EDR but in May. I have been very pleased with the responses from Faith (wedding coordinator). She seems to be very flexible and helpful. Are you getting married on the beach, church or gazebo? She sent me some pictures. Let me know if you would like for me to post them.

#6 AmyB79

• 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

I would love to see the pics she sent you. I've been asking for pictures of the locations as I haven't yet decided on beach or gazebo

#7 TMELTON

• 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 05:14 PM

Okay, I can't figure out how to attach these. So give me a little bit and I will try and get it to work.

#8 loretuke

• 131 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:29 PM

Welcome Amy! Be careful now, I told you this site is addictive :) the girls are very helpful here.

#9 Christine

• VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:50 PM

Welcome, can't wait to hear your wedding details.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#10 RAENJAY

• 550 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
                • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
                • LocationCharlotte

Posted 24 January 2007 - 09:52 PM

Welcome & Congrats on picking your spot.
                Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
                June 23, 2007
                Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
                Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users