Any Ideas for the Ring holder?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Twinkiez

• 9 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:43 PM

Hi all...

My fiance and I already have a 2 year old son together. He'll obviously be our little ring bearer... unfortunately we have no little girls coming to our wedding in Hawaii to help guide him down the aisle so he doesnt take off running to play in the sand instead.

Anyone have any ideas on a fun, cute way to have him hold the rings? I've seen the treasure chest idea and I think its cute... but I just want to get more opinions from everyone else.

(We've practiced with a pillow already and he always throws the pillow down and runs away!)

#2 serena

• 114 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:54 PM

we are having our 2 year old nephew be our r/b and no f/g either so rather then let him loose down the aisle on his own he will stand at the front with his dad who is g/m. he is going to hold a shell with our ring in...

#3 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:56 PM

LOL that's too cute :)

I'd suggest giving him fake rings :)

Do a search, a lot of people use a shell &/or starfish...but a pillow might be the least breakable thing you can give him...
        http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#4 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

We are thinking about a starfish.
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#5 cndisue58

• 19 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:28 PM

How about a sand pail & shovel .... with the ring tied to the shovel!! A two year old could totally pull that off adorably!

#6 foxytv

• VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:39 PM

I can't tell you how many different threads are on here about this ... with tons of pics. I actually just posted the pic of our ring bearers shells a few hours ago. Just do some creative searches and you will find a ton of threads here to help guide you. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users