Sign in to follow this  
Twinkiez

Any Ideas for the Ring holder?

Hi all...

My fiance and I already have a 2 year old son together. He'll obviously be our little ring bearer... unfortunately we have no little girls coming to our wedding in Hawaii to help guide him down the aisle so he doesnt take off running to play in the sand instead.

Anyone have any ideas on a fun, cute way to have him hold the rings? I've seen the treasure chest idea and I think its cute... but I just want to get more opinions from everyone else.

(We've practiced with a pillow already and he always throws the pillow down and runs away!)

we are having our 2 year old nephew be our r/b and no f/g either so rather then let him loose down the aisle on his own he will stand at the front with his dad who is g/m. he is going to hold a shell with our ring in...thewave.gif

LOL that's too cute :)

I'd suggest giving him fake rings :)

Do a search, a lot of people use a shell &/or starfish...but a pillow might be the least breakable thing you can give him...

I can't tell you how many different threads are on here about this ... with tons of pics. I actually just posted the pic of our ring bearers shells a few hours ago. Just do some creative searches and you will find a ton of threads here to help guide you. :-)