Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
heatherjane

EDR Wedding - Just Got Back - you have to read this...

Recommended Posts

Wow! What a beautiful wedding, and such amazing photos!

 

I am pleased to see such a beautiful event coordinated at an el Dorado property. I am considering getting married at the el Dorado Seaside Suites next summer. Quick question about booking rooms at your hotel - was there a minimum number of nights guests can book the hotel? (Do my guests have to stay 3 nights? I think I saw that on a few websites. I"m worried that a few of my friends won't be able to stay there but more than one night, for financial considerations. Did you have any issues with this when planning your wedding?)

 

Thanks so much to anyone who can shed some light on this matter!

 

Britt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittbrowne View Post
Wow! What a beautiful wedding, and such amazing photos!

I am pleased to see such a beautiful event coordinated at an el Dorado property. I am considering getting married at the el Dorado Seaside Suites next summer. Quick question about booking rooms at your hotel - was there a minimum number of nights guests can book the hotel? (Do my guests have to stay 3 nights? I think I saw that on a few websites. I"m worried that a few of my friends won't be able to stay there but more than one night, for financial considerations. Did you have any issues with this when planning your wedding?)

Thanks so much to anyone who can shed some light on this matter!

Britt
I think what you were looking at is the outside photographer policy that requires a minimum of 3 night stay plus a $500 fee for an outside vendor. There shouldn't be a minimum requirement for guests, but your never know, so it's probably a good idea to double check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KirstenRN6 View Post
I think what you were looking at is the outside photographer policy that requires a minimum of 3 night stay plus a $500 fee for an outside vendor. There shouldn't be a minimum requirement for guests, but your never know, so it's probably a good idea to double check.
i would check on this. ive stayed in many a hotel that during the busy season have a 3 night minimum for all weekend guests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! You looked amazing and everything was so beautiful! I haven't received my photos yet from my wedding there last week, but looking at yours actually sparks my memory on how wonderful everything was there! You're so fortunate to have had Sol photography - I love their work, too!!

 

Nolaroy - don't worry about the hair and make-up. I, too, was worried and didn't have any type of a make-up and hair trial, but it turned out PERFECTLY on my big day there, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfwolfe72 View Post
Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! You looked amazing and everything was so beautiful! I haven't received my photos yet from my wedding there last week, but looking at yours actually sparks my memory on how wonderful everything was there! You're so fortunate to have had Sol photography - I love their work, too!!

Nolaroy - don't worry about the hair and make-up. I, too, was worried and didn't have any type of a make-up and hair trial, but it turned out PERFECTLY on my big day there, too.
Welcome back! How did everything go? I can't wait to hear about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfwolfe72 View Post
Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! You looked amazing and everything was so beautiful! I haven't received my photos yet from my wedding there last week, but looking at yours actually sparks my memory on how wonderful everything was there! You're so fortunate to have had Sol photography - I love their work, too!!

Nolaroy - don't worry about the hair and make-up. I, too, was worried and didn't have any type of a make-up and hair trial, but it turned out PERFECTLY on my big day there, too.
Thanks, I have no worries after seeing your pics too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfwolfe72 View Post
Gorgeous, gorgeous photos!! You looked amazing and everything was so beautiful! I haven't received my photos yet from my wedding there last week, but looking at yours actually sparks my memory on how wonderful everything was there! You're so fortunate to have had Sol photography - I love their work, too!!

Nolaroy - don't worry about the hair and make-up. I, too, was worried and didn't have any type of a make-up and hair trial, but it turned out PERFECTLY on my big day there, too.
PERFECT--I'm getting my hair and makeup done there-- and both you and Heather look AMAZING- so hopefully they can work some of that magic on me- hehe :) congrats! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Very thought provoking article it really helped me set up my strategies regarding. READ MORE : Login to Hotmail, Outlook using a Windows or Mac web browser Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail sign in page:  http://hotmailaccount1811.blogspot.com Enter your email address and password: Once you have reached the Outlook sign-in page, you need to enter your Hotmail email address followed by your password then click Next. Congratulations, you have signed in: On the next page, select Sign In. Feel free to explore the services that are available to 
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
  • Topics

×