• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#31 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:21 PM

I love that line too!

Wait no pics? What were you thinking? LOL!

#32 Martha

Martha
    • VIP Member
    • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:27 PM

I know! I meant to, but I got home kinda late and fell asleep on the couch!
      Okay, it wasn't late, it was like 7:00, but I was tired! I walked up and down the mall several times and I just can't shop like I used to!

#33 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:42 PM

Well you are preggers so I forgive you. :)

#34 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:45 PM

You're the best!

#35 tvt

tvt
          • VIP Member
          • 4,812 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:13 PM

do they sell this kind of make up at Macys?

#36 Martha

Martha
            • VIP Member
            • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

I don't think so. I know some Sephoras carry it (mine doesn't) and Saks. Not sure where else.

She has a website and you can search for locations near you that carry it.

Laura Mercier: Cosmetics, Makeup, Skin Care, Perfume and Bath and Body from the creator of the Flawless Face

#37 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
              • 4,881 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
              • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
              • LocationNew York

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:44 PM

I have an appointment at the Laura Mercier counter at Nordy's on the 19th.

I'm excited!!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#38 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
              • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Just Martha
                I spent $420 yesterday on make-up and brushes at the Laura Mercier counter at Saks.

I bought EVERYTHING! She did my whole face and it looked so great. My blue eyes really popped and Melanie, the artist, was SUPER sweet!

I am thinking about returning the concealer and maybe the bronzer. I don't even know why I bought the concealer, she said I didn't need it, don't know what I was thinking.

My face is a mess now because of the pregnancy and the foundation covered EVERYTHING. There was no need to use a concealer or cover-up for my pimples!

I also bought the 4 eyeshadows that she used and I might end up returning one of them.

In all, I love this line already and it really isn't very expensive at all!

I didn't get pictures.... sorry!
                WoW $420!! I would've been in makeup heaven!! I love makeup but I havent tried the Laura Mercier brand YET....I'm late on this thread but I'm glad I read through it bc pretty soon I want to make an appt at one of their counters and check it out. thx for sharing all the info.

#39 Martha

Martha
                • VIP Member
                • 3,906 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by becks
                  I have an appointment at the Laura Mercier counter at Nordy's on the 19th.

I'm excited!!
                  Yay! Do you already wear her line? If not, I hope you love it!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LadyCheese
                  WoW $420!! I would've been in makeup heaven!! I love makeup but I havent tried the Laura Mercier brand YET....I'm late on this thread but I'm glad I read through it bc pretty soon I want to make an appt at one of their counters and check it out. thx for sharing all the info.

Yes, it was a lot, but I bought everything. I am trashing my Clinique and only wearing this, so it was like starting out all over. Next time I won't need so much and won't need brushes too often! I hope you love her line!

#40 Yari

Yari
                  • VIP Member
                  • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:02 AM

They carry Laura Mercier at Macy's, Nordies, Saks and Bloomies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users