Sign in to follow this  
Martha

Laura Mercier Make-Up

Okay, we are taking engagement pictures on Friday. I originally had an appt. with MAC to get my make-up done. However my best friend is a wedding planner and recommended Laura Mercier. She says foundation is better for coverage, looks good in pictures and the line is great.

Anyone have any experience with this line? I made an appt. at Blue Mercury to get it done there instead of the counter at Saks. Help! :)

laura mercier has good foundation.

have you tried smashbox? its specifically made for being photographed. i just bought about $170 worth of smashbox last week and LOVE it.

My problem is that I suck puttng it on....I need a professional every time I have something important going on.

I have tried Smashbox and I really like it, but I am a creative of habit and use MAC, Clinique, and Origins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
I am a huge fan of the Armani foundation...it is awesome.
Really? I never even thought about Armani!

remember that makeup made for photography looks different in photos than makeup not specifically designed for being photographed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
Really? I never even thought about Armani!
Yes, I am totally sold on it. I bought it about one month ago and it is the best. It leaves your skin dewy and is lightweight, yet you get coverage. It is super easy to apply too. You can get it at Nordstroms.

My face is horrible right now....Now that I have to be careful with what I put on my face, it is breaking out, my pores are huge and I have whiteheads or something crazy like that...it looks gross. Okay, most people probably can't even tell but I can.

So I would have to buy two different sets of make up? One for photography and one for just regular use?