veil or no veil-that is the question

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#301 mrs.timpone

• 312 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by JanineA 

I have been struggling with this and I leave in 6 days!!! I would like a veil for pics but that is really it. I don't want to walk down the aisle with one and I don't feel like wasting money on a veil just for pics....those suckers are expensive!!

I felt the exact same way!  Thats why I went on EBAY and paid on $20 for my veil      Look into it!

#302 ammorris17

• 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:43 PM

I'm only going with flowers!

#303 Julietisurs

• 261 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

You looked beautiful with a long veil on the beach! I may have to go for it too.

Originally Posted by mrs.timpone 

I struggled with this questions up until the very last minute on our wedding day! I decided to go with both a veil and a flower and I am so happy with my choice! It turned out beautiful :)

#304 marilili

• 200 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:44 PM

I agree I like the veil.  Especially since the wind makes it drift a bit!

#305 Kristy28

• 160 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:09 PM

I was really set on wearing a veil but I have heard from a lot of brides that got married on the beach that it was really windy. I am worried about battling with the veil during the ceremony and pics. I am bringing on but planning on wearing flowers in my hair.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users