Photo

Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#881 ktnicole

ktnicole
  • 100 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 07:23 PM

*sniffle* itsfinallyhere started the list and someone lost her starfish.  We thought we were adopted by Anna S but after 2 months of no confirmation I guess its gone. 

#882 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
    • 76 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:04 PM

Aww, booo!  I reconfirmed that I wanted to be on the list when Anna S volunteered hers, but I haven't heard anything since so I had started to wonder what was happening.  How disappointing!

#883 Diva

Diva
      • 682 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:05 AM

Awww man bummer! Is there another one on here you can jump on that works for your dates?

#884 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
        • 76 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

My dates are Jan 15-29, which is too close to people on the other two lists on here, and I think ktnicole's date is coming up really soon. 

#885 krishna69z

krishna69z
          • 209 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 10:46 PM

There might be space in the Karla's blue starfish set as we haven't yet heard from

My dates are Jan 15-29, which is too close to people on the other two lists on here, and I think ktnicole's date is coming up really soon. 

#886 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
            • 76 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:20 AM

Originally Posted by krishna69z 

There might be space in the Karla's blue starfish set as we haven't yet heard from bnbrmy.  She's got 2 weeks to respond to our PM.... what do you think Karla?  It would be very easy for me to send the starfish to Surprise is taken as I'll be heading to Winnipeg just after New Years so I could personally deliver it, or send it home with my Mom right after the trip. 

Erin

Oh, that would be awesome!  Yes, let me know if she doesn't answer the PM, I would definitely like to be on the list!

#887 futuremrsjrj

futuremrsjrj
              • 12 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 05:02 AM

Well tomorrow is my wedding and no starfish to be seen. I'm very disappointed. Hope everyone else's worked out.

#888 Dilara

Dilara
                • 233 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Oh no! What happened??

#889 Kathie

Kathie
                  • 2,654 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:40 AM

Hi everyone. I am opting out of this. It seems like it would be easy to have a mix-up. Thank you all and hope you get your starfish on time and in one piece. My wedding is October 20, 2011.

#890 *Karla*

*Karla*
                    • 4,854 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by krishna69z 

There might be space in the Karla's blue starfish set as we haven't yet heard from bnbrmy.  She's got 2 weeks to respond to our PM.... what do you think Karla?  It would be very easy for me to send the starfish to Surprise is taken as I'll be heading to Winnipeg just after New Years so I could personally deliver it, or send it home with my Mom right after the trip. 

Erin

Sounds fine to me.  This is should be for current/active BDW brides.  She hasn't been on since March.  I say give her until the end of the week, basically 2 more days, then switch her spot over to Surprise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users