Photo

Starfish Passing Thread

• Please log in to reply
1448 replies to this topic

#1031 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

Anyone have room in their travelling starfish list for an April 2012 bride?? Travelling to Cancun April 15th - 22nd???

#1032 NurseM

NurseM
    • Site Supporter
    • 187 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:07 PM

Since I am canadian living in the USA we have sent lots of mail and it takes approx a week

Originally Posted by kellygrrrl 

certainly. anyone know how long it takes regular mail to go back and forth from the US to canada?

May 24, 2011 Dreams Cancun Bride & Groom + 35 booked and counting!

#1033 lisadias

lisadias
      • 1,116 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

Joanne's BLUE Star Fish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO Where When
        lisadias Mayan Riviera, Mexico April 22nd - April 30th 2011
        mrsrice ? June 11 - ?
        mrssylvester2b            Turks & Caicos            

August 6th - August 13th 2011      

spaterson ? May 18th 2012 

Glad to hear it is ENROUTE to Canada! Yay! I can't believe more people haven't shown interest in this little guy. I guess blue is just not their color!

#1034 msredd3129

msredd3129
        • 123 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:53 PM

Can I be added to Joanne's blue starfish list?...We leave for Cancun May 11th 2011. Is that enough time?

Thanks

#1035 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
          • 614 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 04:47 PM

sorry for the continual stream of messages, but I went back through the most recent pages and made some updates to the list:

* added back in susanna.hanson whose ceremony date is june 17. susanna, please let me know the range of time you'll be gone, as well as your current location.

* removed adales due to timing. sorry, but it appears that susanna.hanson was before you, and her wedding date is june 17, meaning that having it out through june 13 would simply be too long.

* removed JoanneIreland who purchased her own blue starfish and is starting an independent rotation for it

* added a location for NurseM

* added Islandbride8 to the list - not sure how she was dropped initially. please let me know if you no longer want to be on the list.

I figure if we allow for one week transit within the same country and two weeks to travel across US/Canada borders, we should be good. and I LOVE the idea of starting a website for tracking the starfish's journey. anyone know of a way to do this? finally apologies to summerdawn. I think the dates are too close to risk not having it back by the time we leave.

kellygrrrl's CLEAR starfish lineup (taking over for dc22173):

Mochamakes3 – April 16 – April 27, 2011, Moon Palace, Riviera Maya, Ontario, Canada

NurseM – May 18 – May 26, 2011, Dreams, Cancun, New Orleans, LA

Susanna.Hanson – June 17, 2011 – Cabo San Lucas, Houston, TX ***need travel dates, please ***

Islandbride8 – June 29, 2011 – Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, Morgantown, WV

Amara3CUS – July 17 – 31, Cancun, Mexico, living in??

Mallory57 - Aug 11-21, 2011, Moon Dance Cliffs, Negril, Jamaica, Philadelphia, PA

Kathie - October 14 – 29, 2011, Aruba, living in??

JayKay – January 9-23, 2012, Montego Bay, Jamaica, living in??

05/05/2012 *** RETIRING TO ORIGINAL OWNER *** kellygrrrl – May 1 – May 15, 2012, the Royal Playa del Carmen, Austin, Texas

#1036 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
            • 300 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:00 PM

Kellygrrrl Thanks so much for doing this and taking over the clear starfish passing!!! You're super generous!

#1037 Amara3CUS

Amara3CUS
              • 300 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:02 PM

Re: Clear starfish passing... Kellygrrrl; I will get in touch with Islandbride8  and have already talked to Mallory57 weeks ago about sending it to her :)

I live in New Mexico by the way...

Islandbride8 – June 29, 2011 – Majestic Elegance, Punta Cana, Morgantown, WV

Amara3CUS – July 17 – 31, Cancun, Mexico, living in??

Mallory57 - Aug 11-21, 2011, Moon Dance Cliffs, Negril, Jamaica, Philadelphia, PA

#1038 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                • 1,917 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:09 PM

Kellygrrl - I got in touch with NurseM and we are all set with addresses for the first exchange.  I think the easiest way for us to do online tracking of your starfish, he needs a name, if to just set up a wiki on here. This is how we all met and we know we will all be on here again.

#1039 NurseM

NurseM
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 187 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

We could do a blog for the starfish just set it up on a blog page that would be awesome!

#1040 NurseM

NurseM
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 187 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 06:35 PM

I agree he does need a name!

Originally Posted by mochamakes3 

Kellygrrl - I got in touch with NurseM and we are all set with addresses for the first exchange.  I think the easiest way for us to do online tracking of your starfish, he needs a name, if to just set up a wiki on here. This is how we all met and we know we will all be on here again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users