Sign in to follow this  
becks

Starfish Passing Thread

*sniffle* itsfinallyhere started the list and someone lost her starfish.  We thought we were adopted by Anna S but after 2 months of no confirmation I guess its gone. 

There might be space in the Karla's blue starfish set as we haven't yet heard from bnbrmy.  She's got 2 weeks to respond to our PM.... what do you think Karla?  It would be very easy for me to send the starfish to Surprise is taken as I'll be heading to Winnipeg just after New Years so I could personally deliver it, or send it home with my Mom right after the trip. 

Erin

Originally Posted by surprise_its_taken View Post

My dates are Jan 15-29, which is too close to people on the other two lists on here, and I think ktnicole's date is coming up really soon.  sad.gif

Originally Posted by krishna69z View Post

There might be space in the Karla's blue starfish set as we haven't yet heard from bnbrmy.  She's got 2 weeks to respond to our PM.... what do you think Karla?  It would be very easy for me to send the starfish to Surprise is taken as I'll be heading to Winnipeg just after New Years so I could personally deliver it, or send it home with my Mom right after the trip. 

Erin

Oh, that would be awesome!  Yes, let me know if she doesn't answer the PM, I would definitely like to be on the list!

Hi everyone. I am opting out of this. It seems like it would be easy to have a mix-up. Thank you all and hope you get your starfish on time and in one piece. My wedding is October 20, 2011.

Originally Posted by krishna69z View Post

Erin

Sounds fine to me.  This is should be for current/active BDW brides.  She hasn't been on since March.  I say give her until the end of the week, basically 2 more days, then switch her spot over to Surprise.