Photo

Make Up is Expensive!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:44 PM

Maheup and all women related products are freakin expensive. I have a house full of teenage girls who don't have jobs, so imagine the money I spend. We all use different products fom makeup to tampons, so I can't even save by sharing, lol. Men don't know how cheap they have it. When we were saving for the wedding, E and I put ourselves on a budget, Everton put us both on the same budget, well that didn't fly very well, when he has to purchase more then a stick of deoderant then we will call it even, til then baby show me more money:)

#12 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 07:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by dragonfly
      Maheup and all women related products are freakin expensive. I have a house full of teenage girls who don't have jobs, so imagine the money I spend. We all use different products fom makeup to tampons, so I can't even save by sharing, lol. Men don't know how cheap they have it. When we were saving for the wedding, E and I put ourselves on a budget, Everton put us both on the same budget, well that didn't fly very well, when he has to purchase more then a stick of deoderant then we will call it even, til then baby show me more money:)
      You're too funny! I didn't even attempt to tell Mike how much I spent on make up because he would NEVER understand.

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:34 AM

Oh my, I am heading to the Armani counter on Saturday with my MOH to test out different looks. I hope I don't spend too much.

#14 happyone

happyone
        • 223 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 12:44 AM

I am scared to go buy my makeup! It will cost a fortune I'm sure. I'll wait till next month I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users