Sign in to follow this  
ACDCDCAC

Our Engagement Pics are Tuesday!

Stupid Pacific Northwest! The nice weather was such a teaser! I hope it works out Abbie. Is there alternative place to take them? Like some cool building that would have nice background elements? Or is it a beach or nothing type thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Stupid Pacific Northwest! The nice weather was such a teaser! I hope it works out Abbie. Is there alternative place to take them? Like some cool building that would have nice background elements? Or is it a beach or nothing type thing?
well, we could always go to EMP or something cool like that, but my big problem is 1)hair. frizz central when it's any kind of wet out, and i'm wearing my hair straightened today. 2)summer wedding + dreary weather engagement pics = confusing picture in the guest "book" mat, also we're getting wallet size ones to put in the pocket of our invites, and i want it to look at least spring-y! sad.gif

we're supposed to meet our photog at 7pm, but he said depending on weather conditions be ready to meet by 6. SO, since it's cloudy but dry right now, we'll see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
we're supposed to meet our photog at 7pm, but he said depending on weather conditions be ready to meet by 6. SO, since it's cloudy but dry right now, we'll see!
eek! you must be so excited smile159.gif

Crossing my fingers for you Abbie! No rain and no frizz! hehe I planned on wearing my hair down for the wedding day, but after seeing how it reacted during the week, I ended up putting it up. My hair would totally poof up and frizz. Gross!

Well, sorry to dissapoint (sp? that's always a hard one!) you all, but we got rained out. We rescheduled for next Thursday, a week from now. Boo sad.gif I'm upset, BUT not gonna flip out or anything wink.gif. Next week is "supposed" to be nicer anyways, so there could be a reason!

I'll update next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
awww at least you dont get frizz hair hehe
yah exactly! wink.gif
girl_werewolf.gif
like that!