#1 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:48 AM

UPDATE-UPDATE!!
i'm gonna post after #38 the link and password to view our pics! they came back super fast!!
i only actually love about 3 of them, then i like about 4 more, the rest i can do without. you know how you get all super picky about them! only 1 of them has been retouched, the color one at the beginning. the rest are still proofs. enjoy!

UPDATE!
Looks like we'll get to do them tonight (THURS 24APR)! The forecast calls for skies clearing to partly sunny this afternoon!! YAY SO EXCITED!!

I just realized we're doing our engagment pics on Tuesday! I'm so excited! We're going to Alki beach which is about 5 minutes from our house in West Seattle. Pray for sun! Doug and I have NEVER had formal pics taken of us, and I'm looking forward to having some finally! :)

Our photog says we should have proofs online about 2 days after, and I'm going to try my damndest to get some up here for you guys BUT, I don't have high hopes. Altho he takes digital pics, he does not do slideshows or give our proofs on CD, he's VERY protective of his rights as the "owner" of his art, which I can understand, BUT I'm SO wishing I would have known my options before booking him. I LOVE his work, but if I would have done more research beforehand, well, you know. Anyways, I'm hoping the pics on the website he gives us will be "right-clickable" so I can save them and show you guys, otherwise I'll have to wait until the ones we order come in and then I can scan them for you.

At the very least I hope I'll have the kind of website from him where I can give you guys the password and you can check them out for yourselves!

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 13 April 2008 - 10:50 AM

abbie even if its not right clickable, theres a function on mac to do a photo screen grab that you cant do on a pc, i can log into your proofs and do the grabs for you!

#3 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:12 AM

MAURA!! you are fast becoming a better friend than i ever hoped to have :) i will get you the info if i'm not able to do what i'd like. THANKS!

#4 Ana

Ana

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 8,047 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 1, 2009
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Cabo
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:27 AM

that's so fun! can't wait to see the pics

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:37 AM

Good luck Abbie. This is good practice for the wedding day. I wish I would have practiced lots.
    Happily married since 2008

#6 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:38 AM

Have a great time! Relax and have fun!

#7 lscilley

lscilley
      • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 11:57 AM

I'm sure you'll have a blast taking them!

#8 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

Oh, I loved doing the e-pics, it was so much fun. We never had formal pictures of us either - every picture of us was Aaron's arm around me, both of us smiling. Yep, real creative. It's nice to see the two of us captured in candid moments.

Hopefully we can get a sneak peek, seeing as we don't seem to be very patient people on here... but if we HAVE to wait, we will! :)
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#9 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:04 PM

Abbie I am so excited for you! Have a great time, can't wait to see pics.

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:41 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CourtneyV
            Hopefully we can get a sneak peek, seeing as we don't seem to be very patient people on here... but if we HAVE to wait, we will! :)
            haha, yeah, we'll do anything for pics, even wait!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users