Honeymoon Music

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:48 PM

My project for the next week is to get my wedding music together. One thing I am working on is a CD of "honeymoon music." I want it to be filled with beachy music, love songs, our special songs, and just other stuff we like. I might make 2 if this one gets too full.

I'm packing a small CD/ alarm clock. I've been told the standard rooms at our hotel do not have an alarm clock. We'll listen to this CD during the week of our wedding & honeymoon. Then it can be something we can pop in the CD player anytime we want to reminisce.

Just thought I'd share the idea becuase it's something I'm exited about doing.

I haven't gotten the playlist together yet, but I'll post it when I do. I have really random taste & when i fuse that with Mike's taste it probably won't be anything someone wants to copy.

#2 lucy106

• 2,880 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 01:54 PM

That is an awesomely romantic and fun idea! Once again thank you for sharing! Cant wait to see what songs you put on there.

#3 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 02:00 PM

I would love to hear your playlist when you finish up! I made a mexico playlist for our last trip to mexico and then it "mysteriously" disappeared from my ipod....

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#4 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 07:58 PM

that link has many beachy songs! Great idea Morgan :)

#5 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 04:39 PM

What a fun and cute idea!

#6 S2BLennon

• 668 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 10:55 PM

Romantic music? Go for Michael Buble'....

#7 frazali

• 245 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:32 PM

Great idea!

Oh, and let me also mention that if you make a special honeymoon playlist on your ipod, you can buy portable ipod speakers like these:

Foldable Portable Speaker for iPod/ MP3 Player : Audio & Video from Overstock.com

I have the one posted above, and I bought one for FI. The sound quality is really good, and the price is $14.99. You can plug it in or use batteries.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users