Dreams Punta Cana Wedding Photos

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:01 AM

Hi Ladies...

While doing some "Heavy" research about Dreams, I came across these pictures that helped me out!

They are wedding "related" photos of Dreams in Punta Cana.

What goes into making a Dreamy Wedding pictures, photos, and videos, from friends & fun on webshots

There are 194 action shots of weddings in the past at the resort. I hope they help!

Best of Luck!
    Jenn

#2 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
    • 204 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 12:11 AM

Man....tonight (or should I say this morning since it is after midnight ) is my lucky night.

Here are some more wedding photos from a Dreams Punta Cana wedding.

Our Dreams Punta Cana wedding Jan 08 pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

#3 happygilmore

happygilmore
      • 576 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 10:29 AM

I saw those on the dreams forum as well and from looking at the pictures I am leaning more towards the gazebo than the beach! It was funny to see a picture of Juliana and to finally have a face to put with the emails!

#4 jmp

jmp
        • 7 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:25 PM

Deleted content due to spamming..

#5 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 11:43 PM

GREAT post! I came across these links on the dreams forum also. So much good info there if you haven't checked it out!

I can't wait - are you having your wedding on the beach there?

#6 Jenleopard

Jenleopard
            • 204 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by S2BLennon
              GREAT post! I came across these links on the dreams forum also. So much good info there if you haven't checked it out!

I can't wait - are you having your wedding on the beach there?
              I was planning on it but the Dreams in PC is booked on my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd dates....Still investingating!

I don't know where I am getting married!

#7 FYB87

FYB87
              • 976 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 11:42 PM

Thanks so much for posting these. I had just finished sending my email to them asking for info and pics. So this will help me be a little more patient until they respond!!

#8 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
                • 668 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:16 AM

OK so i posted on another thread also, attaching a very LONG email conversation with the Dream's WC. I am trying to decide on if it is worth it to book a honeymoon suit to get the "free" wedding, when we are planning on having a silver dinner and other add-ons? Or is it better to just get any room and pay for our wedding, getting package 2?

I guess I am confused about what the honeymoon suite offers rather than just a regular suite?

#9 Carrie-Dreams DR

Carrie-Dreams DR
                  • 49 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:22 AM

WE had the honeymoon suite for 2 weeks. We absolutely loved it. The suites are large and have a balcony with a hottub, there is a walk-in closet, double sinks, and stand up shower. There is a separate livingroom with a couch, chair, coffee table, wall unit with tv..Seeing all my other guests rooms, I was more than pleased with mine. I would definitely recommend it.

#10 FYB87

FYB87
                    • 976 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Carrie-Dreams DR
                      WE had the honeymoon suite for 2 weeks. We absolutely loved it. The suites are large and have a balcony with a hottub, there is a walk-in closet, double sinks, and stand up shower. There is a separate livingroom with a couch, chair, coffee table, wall unit with tv..Seeing all my other guests rooms, I was more than pleased with mine. I would definitely recommend it.
                      Balcony with a hottub! Sounds nice and definitely worth it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users