Most Amazing Wedding EVER at Cabo Surf!

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:01 PM

I LOVE cabo surf!!! Your wedding looked amazing and you were such a beautiful bride :)

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#52 NYJen

• 1,326 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:12 PM

Wow, great review and pics!!! I was thinking about you on your wedding day and wondering how it was going. So glad you had a great day. I'm sorry about your cake. Jennifer made mine too and I was really happy with it.

#53 mpark46

• 154 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 05:36 PM

Aw, thanks for a great review.

You looked gorgeous!

Can I ask how many flowers were actually in your bouquet?

#54 Allyson

• 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:17 PM

Wanted to say thank you so much for your review, I am getting married at Cabo Surf in December, and I loved reading your stuff.

Couple questions (and thank you in advance). Looks like you hired a coordinator. How much was that?
          We are having our rehearsal dinner at La Pangua Antigua in San Jose, did you do anything in San Jose? Looking for a fun bar/cigar bar/wine bar or something to do after the rehearsal.

Do you have pictures? Would love to see.

We are PLANNING on getting married on the grassy area (where you had your welcome reception) then having a beach reception, with tents, etc... who knows if this will work - but it is a goal...

Small world. I am from Walnut Creek - maybe we know eachother? I went to WCI middle school, then Carondelet High School... I live in Sausalito now. Hope you have a great weekend, and again thank you - you have already helped more than you know!

#55 michellepicksbrent

• 1,448 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:36 PM

Great review and pictures, thanks so much for sharing your day!

#56 nic123

• 78 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 10:45 PM

#57 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:08 AM

allyson, you may not get a response as this review is over a year old...try pming the member.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
              Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users