Sign in to follow this  
alex

Kids Hear More Than We Think!

That is so cute. My niece really embarrassed her parents when she was almost 2. My sister was known for saying "whose my b*tch" to her husband, no thinking that my niece would pick up on it, so one day they are at the breakfast table when they have a contractor at the house working on the outside of the house on a ladder, with the window open and doesn't my niece come out with "whose my b*tch, whose my b*tch) well needless to say the contractor almost fell off this ladder he was laughing so hard!!!!!

gotta love the niece and her trucker mouth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygilmore View Post
That is so cute. My niece really embarrassed her parents when she was almost 2. My sister was known for saying "whose my b*tch" to her husband, no thinking that my niece would pick up on it, so one day they are at the breakfast table when they have a contractor at the house working on the outside of the house on a ladder, with the window open and doesn't my niece come out with "whose my b*tch, whose my b*tch) well needless to say the contractor almost fell off this ladder he was laughing so hard!!!!! gotta love the niece and her trucker mouth!
LOL so cute!!
I've really realized that I have to watch what I say around in even when it's not swearing or something bad! Ailah now calls my nose stud "TiTi's bling" & yells "Let's roll!!" (one of my favourite sayings) when we're on our way to go somewhere/do something.

Okay so my little neice was at it again!

We had their family over for a bbq & as usual we were using Ailah to harass Mat about not being engaged yet... lol The conversations went similar to this:

Alex: What's that? (pointing to Ailahs Moms e-ring & wedding band)

Ailah: Mommy's ring-bling!!

Alex: (shows Ailah her hand) Look, Auntie doesn't have any.

Ailah: Why not!?

Alex: Ask Uncle Mat!

Ailah: Uncle Mat, how come TiTi doesn't have no ring-bling?

hahaha we were pulling stuff like this all night! About half an hour later Mat was showing Ailah pictures on the computer & he came across a boat he wants to get. She shouted "Fishy Boat!!!" when she saw it so he saw it as his opportunity to use her to bug me this time...

Mat: Hey Ailah, can Uncle Mat buy this fishing boat?

Ailah: (hands on hips & very upset) NO BOAT, JUST BLING!!!!!!!!!!

We almost died laughing this time!!!! Especially because we didn't set any of this up!!!! lol

You know everyone's getting impatient when the 2 1/2 year old starts to razz you too! wink.gif