Photo

Mommies to be check in

• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#891 Kelly C

Kelly C
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:15 PM

Well girls I actually get to join you over here now.. Im only 7 weeks. Any one in for the long hall with me. It looks like everyone is either just had or getting ready to have there bundles of joy.
    Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#892 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:27 PM

I'm right along with you Kelly. So you have me to talk to. I just found out not too long ago. I'm doing it all over again. I haven't announced anything yet so only a couple of people know. I was trying to wait until I have my ultrasound on the 4th of Dec. But as of now I am due July 11th. Good luck and happy pregnancy!!!!!

#893 Kelly C

Kelly C
      • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

Angel, thanks...I haven't made a annoucement yet either. My doctor doesn't want to see me for another couple of weeks. I have a 9yr daughter that is very senstive and I dont want to tell her and then something go wrong. she would need serious consuling. She knows that we have asked god for a baby and are waiting. According the internet my due date should be 7/5/09.

#894 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:01 PM

Yeah I feel the same way. For some reason I'm more nervous with this one compared to my other 2.
          So I'm layin' low until the New Year. By then I'll be 12 weeks and more comfortable to announce it to the world. LOL!!!!

#895 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

its been 9yrs since my baby. You never know. And I just dont want to chance it.

#896 LisaG

LisaG
            • VIP Member
            • 7,839 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KarmaB
              Awww.. You look adorable! How are you feeling today Lisa?
              Thanks Karma! It's so funny that when I take pics these days - I really don't care what I'm wearing. I look so sad in my big ol pjs and james' work shirt...lol.

I'm feeling better. I've had allergy issues that past week and (not sure if I posted on here) but had some damage to my ribs from coughing so hard. The doc gave me some meds and hopefully my ribs will heal a little before it's time for Luke to arrive.

We have scheduled an induction for either Sunday night or Monday morning. I will know when I need to check in on Friday when I go back to the doc.

I'll keep you girls posted.

#897 Angel

Angel
              • 2,635 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 04:12 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kelly C
                its been 9yrs since my baby. You never know. And I just dont want to chance it.
                I'm with you on that one. That's why I've been trying to lay low.
                Other than that, how are you feeling?

#898 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:28 PM

Congratulations Angel and Kelly. I wish you both the very best and hope for easy pregnancies for both off you.

#899 KarmaB

KarmaB
                  • 796 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 05:43 PM

Angel and Kelly: Congrats to you both! How are you girls feeling?

Lisa: You poor thing. I didn't even know you could damage your ribs from coughing. I hope Luke isn't make things worse and kicking them! I'll pray for a speedy recovery before this weekend!

I'm assuming if your not dilated your doc will try Cervidil first on Sunday night. I've heard good things about it. Some women don't even need pitocin after it. So fingers crossed for you. I'm so excited that little Luke will be here in a few days!!

#900 JulieG

JulieG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,323 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 06:04 PM

OMG that picture of Hannah is too cute for words!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users