• Please log in to reply
2428 replies to this topic

#2411 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

Sooooooo.........

WE ARE PREGNANT!

We were trying for a couple months before my FI proposed, but then decided to hold off until after the wedding. Well, that didn't go as planned! Still we couldn't be any happier. We found out 8/20/11. My first doctors apt. is this wednesday. This will be his first child at age 39, and my first child as well at age 26 (today is my b day). Life is good!

#2412 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
    • 370 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:56 PM

Cruz_Annoucement.jpg

:-)

#2413 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
      • 402 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:20 PM

So cute! I love the name Cruz : )

#2414 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:35 PM

I'm jumping in way late to this thread, but congrats to all the momma's and momma's to be!!

I also love the name Cruz and wish the hubs would allow it on our list, b/c if it wasn't obvious - I'm pregnant too!  I start my 16th week tomorrow with my due date being 04/13/12.  It's been a long road for us with a few losses and lots of ups and downs, so we will be happy with either a boy or a girl, but I secretly hope a teeny tiny bit more for a girl.  Our gender scan is 11/28 but Matt doesn't want to find out the sex and I do, so the compromise is that we will keep it a secret (even from ourselves) until the shower and make an announcement there.

#2415 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
          • 402 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by carly 

I'm jumping in way late to this thread, but congrats to all the momma's and momma's to be!!

I also love the name Cruz and wish the hubs would allow it on our list, b/c if it wasn't obvious - I'm pregnant too!  I start my 16th week tomorrow with my due date being 04/13/12.  It's been a long road for us with a few losses and lots of ups and downs, so we will be happy with either a boy or a girl, but I secretly hope a teeny tiny bit more for a girl.  Our gender scan is 11/28 but Matt doesn't want to find out the sex and I do, so the compromise is that we will keep it a secret (even from ourselves) until the shower and make an announcement there.

Congrats mumma2B! I think that's a fair compromise. I don't care if it's boy or girl either.  It is so hard to decide if we want to know the sex or not. I think the deciding factor for us is having to pick the name. I love the name Savanna for a girl, but i really don't like any boy names. I'm due 4/23 and we can find out the sex as soon as we get back from DW. The AHR is 3 days later. I thought we could go find out and announce it at the reception, but I think I want to tell ppl the sex individually just for more one on one excitment.

#2416 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:47 AM

Names are our big issue right now too!  I have a TON of girl names that I love and we even agree on one that it's in my top 3, so we are probably good there.  But neither of us likes ANY boy names!  What is up with that?  Why are boy names so hard?

#2417 meBonidie2be

meBonidie2be
              • 402 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by carly 

Names are our big issue right now too!  I have a TON of girl names that I love and we even agree on one that it's in my top 3, so we are probably good there.  But neither of us likes ANY boy names!  What is up with that?  Why are boy names so hard?

There are soo many girls names i love, but Savanna is what Brian and I really agree on right now. I think boys names are difficult beacuse we don't want anything that sounds feminine at all. I don't want to go with something that is sooooooo common. And if we get too creative it just doesn't work. I'm thing Savanna for a girl or Van for a boy. I can totally be swayed if Brian thinks of something better tho

#2418 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

Hey everyone, I just created a social group for all things related to pregnancy - http://www.bestdesti...ed-to-pregnancy

#2419 muitoquerida

muitoquerida
                  • 233 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:22 PM

Hi everyone!! Congrats to all the mommies. I'm 21 weeks and so excited. It wasn't really planned. Let's just say we had an incredible honeymoon ; )

We can't agree on girl names! It's so stressful. If it's a girl i like Mikaela, Mackenna, Alessia and Lumin.

If it's a boy we agreed on Thiago. We also liked Luciano, Salvatore and Caetano. We should have a names thread!

#2420 mmcst38

mmcst38
                    • 237 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

Just wanted to check since I miss this website soo much after our wedding was over in May I have went thru withdraws.  I am now 16 weeks and due 4/20/12....we will find out what we are having (hopefully) on Nov 28th! Good luck and Congrats to everyone!

May 13, 2011
                      Riu Resort
                      Ochos Rios Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users