2428 replies to this topic

#1721 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mrs. Martin
    Hi ladies, so the walking worked because I'm at the hospital. I've been in labor since 5 this morning. I'm 5-6 cm dilated and I just had an epi so I'm feeling better now. I'm just here on my phone waiting for labor! I'll keep u all posted after Matthew is born.
    Yay!!! Good luck!!

#1722 amym567

amym567
    • 403 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 09:11 PM

Congrats Mrs. Martin! You'll probably be holding your baby in your arms really soon now!!!!

And congrats Twinkletoes! Motherhood is the absolute BEST thing in the world!!!

Amy

#1723 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

Quote:
        Hi ladies, so the walking worked because I'm at the hospital. I've been in labor since 5 this morning. I'm 5-6 cm dilated and I just had an epi so I'm feeling better now. I'm just here on my phone waiting for labor! I'll keep u all posted after Matthew is born.
        Oh I hope he is here and you are feeling good!! I can't wait to see him.

#1724 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
        • 220 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 01:49 PM

So today is my due date and I am still pregnant!!! I really thought she would be here by now, maybe she's just tricking me and wants to wait a few more hours, that would be nice!

#1725 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

Oh I hope she comes today or tomorrow and doesn't make Mommy wait too long!!

#1726 Kelly C

Kelly C
            • 2,051 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:04 AM

Mrs Martin, I cant wait to see him. Hope your feeling well.

Twinkletoes, CONGRATS! motherhood is the best. Its like no other feeling.

Geminilibria, Oh no...give that baby a eviction notice. I want to see new babies.

Here is a pic of my girls...

Click the image to open in full size.

I have clonded myself here...
              Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#1727 GeminiLibra

GeminiLibra
              • 220 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 11:14 AM

Kelly C your girls are gorgeous!!! I love the first one it's such a beautiful picture!

#1728 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                • 514 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

hi girls!

I'm still at the hospital and I'm not sure if I'll be released today or not because I just had my first successful feeding this morning and they require @least 3 before releasing patients. Matt and I were not seeing eye to eye on the latching part, so I had to pump all day yesterday in order to feed him. But, he did well today & hopefully will remain to do so. I'm in tears right now because matt just left to get his circumcision done and I feel horrible about it. He left crying and now I won't stop myself.
                  I'm still using the Internet on my phone, so as soon as I have access to a computer I'll share pics and the birthing story of Matthew. I hope everone is feeling well!

#1729 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
                    hi girls!

I'm still at the hospital and I'm not sure if I'll be released today or not because I just had my first successful feeding this morning and they require @least 3 before releasing patients. Matt and I were not seeing eye to eye on the latching part, so I had to pump all day yesterday in order to feed him. But, he did well today & hopefully will remain to do so. I'm in tears right now because matt just left to get his circumcision done and I feel horrible about it. He left crying and now I won't stop myself.
                    I'm still using the Internet on my phone, so as soon as I have access to a computer I'll share pics and the birthing story of Matthew. I hope everone is feeling well!
                    Aww Congrats! And I am sure Baby Matt will be fine. Just give him lots of kisses when he gets back!

#1730 Banana11

Banana11
                    • VIP Member
                    • 8,841 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:51 PM

Congratulations Mrs. Martin!! Can't wait to see pics!

Kelly, your girls are beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users