Photo

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#381 pryzeless

pryzeless
  • 614 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:23 PM

Have fun! I have one this weekend and my mom is throwing me an old persons one next weekend. My FI's is the weekend after. We leave 4 weeks from today!

#382 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 12:27 PM

Agh, you just freaked me out. We leave on October 6...OMG!!!

I am super excited for my bp this Saturday. We are getting this crazy stretch limo and heading to Hollywood. It will be crazy!!!

I am also having my hair trial done this Saturday, so my hair will look *licious!

#383 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:00 PM

Good idea about the hair. I bought a whole bunch of make up and I am going to do a makeup trial. We are having a rooftop party at my friends apartment in NYC and then going dancing! I am looking forward to some drinks.

#384 cendcar

cendcar
        • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by STACEY
          I just made my first ETSEY purchase. I needed a splash of color so I bought a hair flower that I will wear during the reception after I take off my veil
          Click the image to open in full size.
          Hi there,

Just jumped into this thread. I did not know that there was a thread for Ocotber brides.

I was wondering where did you get that hair flower? I would like to order one for the reception. Also, what is ETSEY? Sorry not up to speed with all the acronyms yet.

Thanks for the help!

#385 Yari

Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:27 PM

etsy is an amazing resource to buy handmade items.

Go to Etsy :: Your place to buy and sell all things handmade

Also do a search on the forum for etsy, there was a thread all about it, and had pics of people's favorite buys.

Welcome to the thread!

#386 cendcar

cendcar
            • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:31 PM

I am so glad that I have read all these posts. I thought I was the only one who was waiting last minute to ship OOT stuff, (now I am having second thougts) and compiling a music list.

Now you all have me even more nervous and I still have 1 1/2 months left!

Legal marraige next week....heart is thumping.

Oh, and can you believe my FH's friend has just emailed me to tell me he is bringing an extra person! Dang! RSVP deadline was over a month ago! What can I say but "sure, no problem". I guess the more the merrier!

#387 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by cendcar
                I am so glad that I have read all these posts. I thought I was the only one who was waiting last minute to ship OOT stuff, (now I am having second thougts) and compiling a music list.

Now you all have me even more nervous and I still have 1 1/2 months left!

Legal marraige next week....heart is thumping.

Oh, and can you believe my FH's friend has just emailed me to tell me he is bringing an extra person! Dang! RSVP deadline was over a month ago! What can I say but "sure, no problem". I guess the more the merrier!
                I feel your pain! We are all in the same boat.

OMG, I got an email in Spanish (mind you I can read Spanish, but I have to read it out loud in order for me to understand it). Anyhow, my dad's cousin is bringing seven people to our wedding. WTF? Ugh, I am at the point that I'm throwing my hands up in the air. I am going to tell my WC to sit them in the back.

#388 cendcar

cendcar
                • 163 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  I feel your pain! We are all in the same boat.

OMG, I got an email in Spanish (mind you I can read Spanish, but I have to read it out loud in order for me to understand it). Anyhow, my dad's cousin is bringing seven people to our wedding. WTF? Ugh, I am at the point that I'm throwing my hands up in the air. I am going to tell my WC to sit them in the back.
                  Ha! That is what I love about us big latin families! There is always an extra tia, primo or neighbor and their dog that end up coming to the party!

This is one of the biggest reasons I decided to have the wedding in Mexico....This cuts back the wedding from 200 ppl down to 30ppl....perfect!

#389 trisha0612

trisha0612
                  • 491 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 06:57 PM

I had my Bach. party this past weekend....I had a ton of fun...even though all the girls ignored my ... NO PENIS....NO VEIL rule...but still it was a great time!

I feel like I have SOOO much stuff to do still...ugh!
                    Travis & Trish
                    10-10-08
                    Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#390 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 4,853 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:02 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by cendcar
                      Hi there,

Just jumped into this thread. I did not know that there was a thread for Ocotber brides.

I was wondering where did you get that hair flower? I would like to order one for the reception. Also, what is ETSEY? Sorry not up to speed with all the acronyms yet.

Thanks for the help!
                      Here is the link
                      Etsy :: Sultry Fuchsia Hair Flower

I LOVE the flower. It arrived like two days after I bought it. It feels very reall. I had it shipped to my work, so I was showing it off to all the ladies and every single one of them picked it up, smelled it and asked "how is this flower going to stay alive for 6 more weeks"
                      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users