Sign in to follow this  
Yari

October 08 Brides - What's Left to Do

How fun! I have been busy ordering mine and the girls hair flowers, blinging my cake topper, making foot jewelry and FSIL is in town for 18 days!

I bought my wedding shoes today. I decided to go with something that was pretty simple, and actually I think they were the winner on a shoe poll that I did. I cant wait for them to arrive!!!cheer2.gif

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACEY View Post
I bought my wedding shoes today. I decided to go with something that was pretty simple, and actually I think they were the winner on a shoe poll that I did. I cant wait for them to arrive!!!cheer2.gif

I voted for those. YEY!!!! Love them.

Got some major wedding to-dos accomplished this past weekend. Went to my first fitting for my dress! Got the invites to my shower and they were even mailed this evening. Went to the country club this afternoon with the girls from work to do some planning for my shower in August.

Things are starting to come together and it's getting scarier and harrier.

95 days to go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STACEY View Post

Cute shoes, I think I votes for them too!

LOL, I just glanced at my ticker. It is getting close girls!

I am trying to find a place for my welcome reception and having a tough time. Ugh! Oh well. My FI and I decided that if we can't find one by the time the welcome packets go out, we will put a postcard in them stated to meet at our hotel and we will all go together from there.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm trying to plan my reception but with the rule changes at Dreams Tulum, they won't let me confirm the place that I want to have it til one month before and only then if the resort is 70% or less booked! I need to know cause I'm shipping stuff for reception mid-August to make sure it gets down there in time. I also keep sending an email about my welcome dinner, which can be booked in the new ballrooms, but they don't answer my specific questions. I would like to tell everyone where and when the welcome dinner is, but I have no idea! Its so frustrating trying to do this over email. I think I'm going to try to actually call. I'm starting to get stressed now.

I think we all have either been on strike or too busy. Haven't heard from any of you in a few days. I did get my daughter a dress at Justice this week. I'm going to dump my camera and take pics of everything tomorrow. Looking for the link for the sand ceramony right now.