Hair and Make up -Puerto Vallarta

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 Judy

• 23 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 02:57 AM

Sorry Edna ... my bridesmaid is doing my make-up (she is a make-up stylist in NYC) and my hair dresser at home is my good friend who is a guest at the wedding and doing my wedding hair :)
    Good Luck!!!

#22 ChristinaH

• 178 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 09:16 AM

Not sure if any one else heard this, in particular the LC Brides, but I received word from Nicole earlier this week that she will no longer be working with L'ococco. Professionalism wasn't their forte.

Too bad, too, because I had my trial run with them in April and will now have to use another salon to come out to LC. While I wasn't thrilled with the make-up, my hair turned out great. Hopefully the next salon of choice for LC will work out.

#23 edna

• Site Supporter
      • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 12:58 PM

That is so sad, I really loved Ann's hair made by them! I am using the one recommended by my WC , I am going to do some trials at home and bring those pics with me for my trial with them...

#24 karahmia

• 163 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 02:48 AM

Originally Posted by edna
          I was wondering about this, my WC has some hairdressers and make up artists to work with but prior to book I would like to know who did or is going to do your hair and make up
          You know I found a salon called Blu by Len. I'm thinking they could be a good option but like you I'd like to have a list of options prior to arriving so I at least have some understanding if they are capable or not.

#25 Yari

• VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:08 PM

Darn I was seriously thinking of using them. Oh well, hopefully Nicole finds a great stylist and make up artist.

#26 bbdq_21

• 37 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:27 PM

There is a new make-up artist in town. Her name is Morgan. She is super nice, speaks English!!! Her number is 322-136-0754. She is doing my make-up in June, so I will let you all know how she did!!

#27 bbdq_21

• 37 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 05:29 PM

Her email address is morganensign@hotmail.com!!!

#28 cuata2pink

• 54 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:22 PM

Do you have pictures or a website we can visit?

#29 edna

• Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 20 May 2008 - 09:36 PM

Did you did your trials with this new girl in town? if so can you post pics? LOL you know we all love pics!!!

#30 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
                    • 1,574 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 01:03 AM

I was really surprised to hear that brides go to L'ococco. We know that salon around here as a styling school. Anyway, I thought I would make two other suggestions for ya'all.

1. Sebastian Hair Salon - they do a great job and they have a fairly large team of people - the only problem with them is they get booked a few months (normally) in advance. I found a little blurb on them here: Sebastian Hair Salon

2. Elle Salon. 138 Rodolfo Gomez. 322-223-2760.
                      elle88@prodigy.net.mx (ask for Raquel - she's the owner). I go to Elle for my toes (my hubby is a stylist so he does my hair - I know, lucky me!), but I know that a lot of brides do show-up there for their hair/make-up.

Both of the salons offer packages for hair tests as well as hair on the big day along with pedis and manis.

Hope that's helpful!! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users