Photo

Help..Braclet for Mom & FMIL

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angitalia23

angitalia23
  • 1,029 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:14 PM

Okay, Im getting my mom and FMIL a thank you gift for throwing my shower. I already got both of them a beachy purse for Cabo. I was hoping to get them a bracelet of some sort. Im thinking something medium sized with some fun big beading or colored stones Not sure if my explanation is making sense...and quite honestly I cant find an example pic of what im thinking. I just thought I would go to you guys...Thanks for the help girls!!
    Anthony & Angela
    19 June 2008

#2 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:15 PM

Have you checked out etsy.com? They have tons of great handmade jewlery.

#3 dragonfly

dragonfly
      • 1,820 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:33 PM

How about something like this, I bought my mom a necklace similar to this with all of her grandchildren, and her 3 children 12 crystals in total, she loved it and it was soo much prettier then I thought it would be. She actually wore to my wedding she liked it so much.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/M....QQcmdZViewItem

#4 Sherry

Sherry
        • 390 posts

Posted 11 April 2008 - 05:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dragonfly
          How about something like this, I bought my mom a necklace similar to this with all of her grandchildren, and her 3 children 12 crystals in total, she loved it and it was soo much prettier then I thought it would be. She actually wore to my wedding she liked it so much.

MOTHER'S DAY FAMILY BIRTHSTONE BRACELET SILVER GOLD+ - (eBay.ca item 330225494939 end time 10-Apr-08 22:38:48 EDT)
          I love this idea! I think I might have to steal it. I think both my Mom and FMIL would love something like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users