Photo

Help me choose my hairstyle!!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 shellb

shellb
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:15 PM

I think #1 would suit that gorgeous dress.

#32 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:19 PM

I think #4 goes best with the casual vibe that you want but still fanciness of the dress, however by the looks of your hair I have a feeling that #4 would not hold up as well as #1, so I'm going to say go for #1. I also think to make a better assessment I need to see your jewelery. Did you post your jewelery somewhere. If you are wearing a big necklace than I think you should do an updo to showcase it. But if you are keeping it more simpler than one of the low ponytails could work too. It depends on how much you have going on. Are you wearing a veil? A flower in your hair?

#33 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 02:31 PM

I love #1 and #2.....It depends really on what you are comfortable with...having hair down could get warm...but it is super pretty. I'm wearing my hair down, despite everyone telling me I will roast...do what you think you'll look back on your pics in 20 years and love.....!

#34 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
        • 4,979 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Leticia
          I like the low ponytail!
          you look alot like the model i thought it was you!
          Ok, you're officially my favourite!! Completely untrue, but thanks all the same! :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Raeka
          Court you have such a beautiful hair color, I'm jealous. lol

How does your hair hold curls? And what does it do in humid weather?
          Mel, I wish I could say it's my natural hair color, but it's not! So, you too can have that hair color for 11.99, purchased at your local drug or grocery store!!
          I think #4 goes best with the casual vibe that you want but still fanciness of the dress, however by the looks of your hair I have a feeling that #4 would not hold up as well as #1, so I'm going to say go for #1. I also think to make a better assessment I need to see your jewelery. Did you post your jewelery somewhere. If you are wearing a big necklace than I think you should do an updo to showcase it. But if you are keeping it more simpler than one of the low ponytails could work too. It depends on how much you have going on. Are you wearing a veil? A flower in your hair?
          I'm not wearing any jewelery. The bust of the dress looks to busy with a necklace, IMO and I don't really wear any jewerly anyways. I am wearing a flower in my hair though.
          Happily Married since May 9, 2008
          Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#35 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 10 April 2008 - 10:51 AM

OK I voted for #2. I like it because I think of it as a softer look and you're a very elegant looking person Court. #1 would work too.... but for some reason I just like #2 and your color of hair.... not many people can get away with that color!

#36 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 10 April 2008 - 12:25 PM

they are all so nice. i vote for #1 and than the very last one is my second fav ;o) good luck!

and i saw someone wrote they thought the model was you, umm SO DID I!!! so funny, i was like WOW, that just her dress fitting. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users