Sign in to follow this  
cougs

Dreaming of Dreams

I just saw your screen name, and was like "This girl is from Philly" Do you go in the parade every year or watch it?

Well welcome to the forum. There are a ton of dreams girls on here if you need any info about that resort. Goodluck with your planning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Hi, I'm getting married on 15 May 2009 at Dreams - well for the min anyway!! lol
Have you gotten your date confirmed? I read on another thread that someone couldn't get any of their choices for dates in May '09! She wanted May 15 as well. I'm so upset because I'm doing a legal civil wedding so I have to be there 4 business days before ... it really needed to be on a Thurs or Fri, and they are both taken! sad.gif

It's so disappointing that wedding dates can be all booked up before you can even get flight rates to know how much the trip will cost you and your guests! I thought looking a year in advance was good, but apparently not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
welcome1.gif to the forum! Happy planning!!!

Just have to ask...are you a mummer?!?
Yes I am! I play sax in Durning String Band, and my fiance is a marshal (prop guy) for Avalon String Band. And yes, that IS how we met! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
I just saw your screen name, and was like "This girl is from Philly" Do you go in the parade every year or watch it?
From South Jersey actually, but I am a mummer and play sax in Durning String Band. My fiance is in Avalon String Band, so we're both participants in the parade every year.

I see you're from Bellmawr ... if you're ever interested in helping out a string band, Durning rehearses out of Oaklyn and Barrington ... there are ways to participate even if you don't play an instrument!