• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 01:44 PM

Tammy,

I have heard such great things about your services! I was wondering if it was possible to send a PM and see what information you need from me to get some type of pricing together for June 2008 or if it is too early still.

Thanks!
    Jessica

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 April 2007 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chprfan
    Tammy,

I have heard such great things about your services! I was wondering if it was possible to send a PM and see what information you need from me to get some type of pricing together for June 2008 or if it is too early still.

Thanks!
    Jessica
    of course you can send me a pm

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 shellb

shellb
    • 533 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 09:34 AM

Bump, because of some great points on the first page on why using a TA for a wedding is a good idea.

#24 gmichelle

gmichelle
      • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:10 AM

Tammy could you contact me as well? we are planning for nov 09

#25 *New* Mrs. G

*New* Mrs. G
        • 226 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:03 PM

My FI and I have contacted a TA from CAA, who came as a recommendation from a close family member. The last contact I had from them was Thursday November 20 2008. She was "waiting to receive group rates from various suppliers, and she may have to go back to their preferred suppliers to price-match. She said she would forward group rates once I have received confirmation."

I emailed them almost a week ago for a follow up on Sunday December 7, 2008; no out of office notification was received. My FI is getting anxious to get things moving along (surprised??) and I'm trying to be patient.

I know they are busy and have many other clients, but I'm not sure what else to do.

#26 JenniferSS

JenniferSS

Banned

• Banned
          • 1,047 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:47 PM

The best thing is to send another email or preferably call- we've all had situations where emails have gone off into cyberspace or spam protectors decide all of a sudden to prevent an email from reaching it's intended destination!

there have also been several Travel Agent & Supplier award ceremony's over the last few weeks so it could be that your TA has either been out of the office or had to pick up slack from other agents being gone!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users