Sign in to follow this  
Denise40

Not sure if this should be posted here

I'm so sorry and my prayers are with you but maybe it is nothing and they are just doing extra tests to be sure. Just try to think positive till you know more.

Thanks again everyone. It felt good to wake up and read all of the encouragement. I am going to go and head out and try to spend some money. I will keep you all informed.

I just wanted to update you all on my follow up tests. Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughtful words. You all worked wonders. My tests that I had yesterday came back that there were 2 nodular masses and when they did more views and an ultrasound, the radiologist said that one of them disappeared when they did a spot compression and the other was was a "dilated duct". He said there was no cancer!! Thanks ladies, you are an awesome group.

thewave.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise40 View Post
I just wanted to update you all on my follow up tests. Thanks for all of your prayers and thoughtful words. You all worked wonders. My tests that I had yesterday came back that there were 2 nodular masses and when they did more views and an ultrasound, the radiologist said that one of them disappeared when they did a spot compression and the other was was a "dilated duct". He said there was no cancer!! Thanks ladies, you are an awesome group.

thewave.gif
That's great news!!!!! I'm so happy for you.

I'm so sorry that you are stressed out! Thoughts and prayers are with you. Try not to stress about it,until you actually know. There are so many things that it could be other than cancer, thats the good thing here. Keep truckin and dont worry until you need to!hug2.gif

Denise, you seem like such a sweet, sweet lady - I just read your update, and I have to say it brought tears of joy to my eyes. This is just wonderful news!!!!....YAAAAAAAAAAAAY for you!!!