Sign in to follow this  
Saraha

Can you help me find a dress, pretty please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Melissa! Those are so freakin cute! LOVEHEARTLOVE them! I think I'm gonna trick Doug into buying one for me tonight.. Hmmmm..
just FYI, these dresses run really big. I wear a 12 and have huge boobs and still had to get a medium. So if you are ordering online I would go at least a size smaller than you normally wear.

I agree. My sis is a 0 in that store normally, but with huge (for her size anyway) boobs and the XS was falling off of her. She looked ridic. We were laughing at her when she tried it on.

I didn't have money on that shopping trip, so I didn't try them on, but I can tell you that in person they are just as cute!

YAYAYAYAY you guys are so awesome, that exactly what I was looking for, I knew I could count on you, Thank you so so so so much!!!

Oooh Ana that Rachel Pally dress is cute. I love her jersey stuff.

Sarah, I was going to suggest the VS dresses....but order a smaller size...I always have to order down in their basic dresses.

cry.gif they don't have it my size and the medium just sold out! boo, I'm so sad now! I emailed to see whether they're getting anymore sizes in though...I'd love to have it just for either TTD or wearing around this summer