#1 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 April 2008 - 12:56 AM

UPDATE:
I've got another option for whoever, I got DB to allow me to exchange this veil for another one if I can find one I'd like, but I don't like any of the ones they do have.

SO, I'm offering to exchange this one for one of YOUR choice at DB, and then I'd sell YOUR CHOICE to you at the discounted price of $100 (OBO).

I'll even pay shipping if to the US.

So go ahead, pick any veil DB sells in their store that is less or equal to the price I paid ($135), and I'll do all the work for you, all you have to do is send me a check and sit back with a glass of wine and wait!

For Sale:
I;ve only tried this on 2 or 3 times, I absolutely do NOT like it. I bought it when I bought my dress because I was overwhelmed and pressured.
Anyways, it's beautiful, not a thing wrong with it, except I was planning on not wearing a veil at all, so I feel smothered when I have it on. I am so not a veil girl, at least not a full on veil like this one.
It is Ivory with Rum (like champagne) ribbon edging, from David's Bridal. I paid $135, will take $100, or best offer. More pics below in another reply. :)
PM me if you're interested or have QQ's.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
  • Moderators
  • 25,218 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 30 April 2008 - 04:10 PM

BUMP!!
never got to the real pics but i've got it on in the pics of me in my dress on here somewhere. i can easliy get real pics on here if anyone wants :)

#3 marip123

marip123
  • 211 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:34 PM

OH, it's so pretty. I'd totally buy it if I didn't have one already!
    Steph and Ben - 6/8/08! We did it!

#4 heather007

heather007
    • 620 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 04:07 PM

It's very pretty. I like it, but I don't plan on wearing a veil.

Have you tried other boards to sell it?

~~

#5 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 May 2008 - 12:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by heatherjones
      It's very pretty. I like it, but I don't plan on wearing a veil.

Have you tried other boards to sell it?

~~
      no, not yet. i planned on doing craigslist, but havent had much success selling anything else on there before, and i'm not computer savvy enough to figure out how to do the ebay thing :) also i dont belong to any other bride forums, so that's out the window!

#6 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 02 May 2008 - 01:25 PM

Abbie- craigslist is easy. My DH listed some wheels and tires two days ago and sold them in an hour! It was insane.
        Happily married since 2008

#7 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Abbie- craigslist is easy. My DH listed some wheels and tires two days ago and sold them in an hour! It was insane.
        i wish! i've only ever got one response to something i've put on there. maybe i'm selling poo? haha

anyways, here are the belated but promised real pics of it, please dont mind the polar bear flannel jammie pants and 13 year old high school grad tshirt. wow, now that is some damn strong cotton!

also, the lovely face i'm making is for BDW benefit only, craiglist won't get that version!
        Side, back, front, back
        Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
        metal comb, the tag is still on it, ribbon, closeup of ribbon and tulle.
        Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 May 2008 - 03:39 PM

now what i'm looking for is the length of the top layer only! the shortest one of this one :)

#9 heather007

heather007
        • 620 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DougsGirl
          i wish! i've only ever got one response to something i've put on there. maybe i'm selling poo? haha

anyways, here are the belated but promised real pics of it, please dont mind the polar bear flannel jammie pants and 13 year old high school grad tshirt. wow, now that is some damn strong cotton!

also, the lovely face i'm making is for BDW benefit only, craiglist won't get that version!
          Side, back, front, back
          Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
          metal comb, the tag is still on it, ribbon, closeup of ribbon and tulle.

LMAO- You said "Poo"!!!!

I love the pictures- there is something about a pj's and a veil that makes me giggle crazily. Um, what's with the expression? You should sneak that look into some of your wedding photos.

~~

#10 Lilpaisley

Lilpaisley
          • 402 posts

Posted 03 May 2008 - 02:56 AM

Abbie, I have an EBay store if you want me to list it for you I'd be happy to. I take consignment in my store all the time for customers an sell it on EBay for them...but heck...for another Seattle bride...my treat
            Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica - Feb 28, 2009
            http://ticker.7910.o....2EgaXMgaW4.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users