New Puerto Vallarta Bride

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 ellepv2007

• 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:50 PM

I just activated my membership and thought I'd introduce myself. I am EllePV2007.

I am getting married in Puerto Vallarta in October, 2007. We are having the ceremony and reception at a private villa.

We've chosen the villa, and the hotel for accomodations. We have hired our wedding coordinators also. Other than that, we've got a lot of work to do. We need to get a photographer, find a caterer, choose entertainment, etc. I'm looking forward to talking to other Destination brides!

#2 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:53 PM

Welcome to the forum! I love the villa idea - which villa are you staying at? I seriously considered doing this, but I think our group might be too big. If you have any questions - please ask away, there are a lot of helpful ladies on this site (sorry, and a handful of men too!).

Happy Planning!

#3 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:54 PM

#4 ellepv2007

• 10 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:00 PM

Hello again, and thanks for the welcomes!

We are getting married at the villa Quinta del Mar, in the Conchas Chinas area of Puerto Vallarta. We will have between 100-120 people. I hope its closer to 100 though!

The villa holds 120 people max for weddings/events. It has 10 bedrooms, and there will be 8 couples staying there during the weekend week/weekend. It is very large, which is great for our group.

Here is a link to info about the villa -- are links allowed on this forum?

Puerto Vallarta Rentals: Villas and Condominiums

#5 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 09:02 PM

Of course links are welcome! We love links!

Thats a beautiful villa. Who are you using as your WC?

#6 TA Lindsay

TA Lindsay
            • 413 posts

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:16 PM

Welcome! I just found this forum the other day as well, and already it has been an excellent source of information!
              It's so exciting to see so many other PV brides!

#7 Christine

• VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 15 January 2007 - 10:21 PM

so many PV brides-welcome
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:20 AM

LOVE the Quinta del Mar!! I almost considered that one myself (along with a few others) but the size of our group is growing so we went with a place that can accomodate more if needed.

Welcome and happy planning!

#9 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:48 PM

welcome tot he forum elle...be sure to submit to jonathan's free photo wedding package giveaway...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#10 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 02:54 PM

WELCOME!!! How exciting that you picked your place already. This villa looks gorgeous. I always wanted to get married in a private little villa but I figured we would have way to many people and it wouldn't work out. I am so jealous, but as you will soon come to learn I want to be married everywhere! LOL. Let us know how else we can help and good luck with all the planning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users