Sign in to follow this  
quackquack

Dreams Cancun brides 2008/2009...I am a little worried

Hi, I am new, and wonder if the photographer is that bad at the resort, so you girls need to bring in an outside vendor?? I was planning to use the one they give me, and thought it shouldn't be bad?? Did anyone just used what the resort provided? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpacco View Post
Hi, I am new, and wonder if the photographer is that bad at the resort, so you girls need to bring in an outside vendor?? I was planning to use the one they give me, and thought it shouldn't be bad?? Did anyone just used what the resort provided? thanks
They use a vendor for this, Cancun Studios. I used them for video and Mike was excellent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
They use a vendor for this, Cancun Studios. I used them for video and Mike was excellent!
Thanks Paula!

Since they do not allow outside vendors now, I was thinking what was the reason for others to bring their own photographers and video guys. I have no choice but stick with them, which my wedding won't happen until next year. Hopefully, everything is going to be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpacco View Post
Thanks Paula!

Since they do not allow outside vendors now, I was thinking what was the reason for others to bring their own photographers and video guys. I have no choice but stick with them, which my wedding won't happen until next year. Hopefully, everything is going to be fine.
I don't think you will be dissappointed at all.
Here is a link to their site:

CANCUN STUDIOS

I am sure you could contact them to get some further details on their packages with Dreams.

i thought they had an approved vendor list that you could choose from and if you really wanted to use your vendor (photog) they might approve them on a case to case situation but they were stricter with djs, florists, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Host View Post
i thought they had an approved vendor list that you could choose from and if you really wanted to use your vendor (photog) they might approve them on a case to case situation but they were stricter with djs, florists, etc.
I asked specifically and was told no, defo not for the photographers. It was either Juan Navarro or Claudia Rodrigues! neither of which have responded to any of my emails lol