#71 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Natalie M
    Sarah they came out great! I will have to post mine as well! The ironing on for me was a BIT*H.
    I agree. It was kind random though. Some of them ironed on really well, and some i had to touch up a couple times. Go figure...I have half of them done, will do the other half next week- I'm tired of ironing!

#72 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:19 PM

Sarah,

Those look great!

I'm also going to do a logo on my OOT bags that doesn't reference our names. I had my brother, an artist, draw up a cute palm tree and shell design. I'll have to post it once I get the whole design and font nailed down.

I can't wait to find out how many bags I'm going to need. I want to start this project.
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#73 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:21 PM

I've just decided that this will be my new weekend project - thanks for the inspiration, Sarah!

#74 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
          Sarah,

Those look great!

I'm also going to do a logo on my OOT bags that doesn't reference our names. I had my brother, an artist, draw up a cute palm tree and shell design. I'll have to post it once I get the whole design and font nailed down.

I can't wait to find out how many bags I'm going to need. I want to start this project.
          That sounds really cool Jessalyn, I can't wait to see it!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akh
          I've just decided that this will be my new weekend project - thanks for the inspiration, Sarah!
          Let me know if you need help Ann:)

#75 andreslove

andreslove
          • 227 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:28 PM

Sarah, those are too cute!

#76 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:31 PM

sarah- those are so freaking cute! i do wish we had done bigger bags for our guests- but oh well- too late now! Great job!
              Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#77 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NHPT
                sarah- those are so freaking cute! i do wish we had done bigger bags for our guests- but oh well- too late now! Great job!
                Thanks, but I love yours too Nicole. I really debated back and forth between the style of yours and what I ended up with. I think yours are awesome!

#78 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:41 PM

you are too sweet- they were defintaly very easy- just enter your credit card number-haha! well i love yours- they are defiantly something people will use for a while- have a great time in cabo!
                  Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#79 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 04:52 PM

Sarah! Those are great....now stop it! Just stop doing all these damn DIY's - now you are making me think I need to do this...no more time for DIY-ing. Must find cheap bags - must know # of guests - must harrass guests to send RSVP's arrgghhh!!

#80 jenniferjoy

jenniferjoy
                    • 4 posts

Posted 12 February 2007 - 06:34 PM

I love all of your ideas! I'm in the process of getting a few things together for my OOT bags, and wanted to share an awesome site for travel size stuff like sunscreen, etc: Minimus - For All Your Travel Size Item Needs

I haven't ordered anything from them yet, but it seems cheaper than raiding the travel section at Target!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users