Please help me find some clipart...

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 indypitty

indypitty
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:11 PM

Hi everyone!

My invites were done through White Aisle, and they can't make rsvp cards for me in time. So I am trying to make a small enclosure card to insert with our invites telling everyone our wedding website so that they can rsvp. I would like to find some clipart flowers to match my invites. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:16 PM

There was already a similar thread question, check this out to see what we came up with:
    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17261
    maybe it will help?

#3 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:16 PM

I have seen some similar clipart. I'll look for it.

#4 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
      • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
      • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
      • LocationNew York

Posted 01 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

Morgan to the rescue - again!!

Seriously, we need to have a cape and mask added to the gifts so we can award them to our heroes!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 09:57 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by becks
        Morgan to the rescue - again!!

Seriously, we need to have a cape and mask added to the gifts so we can award them to our heroes!
        Ha Ha! I've thought about needing an icon like the green face I stuck on this post. But more like the Batman sign to let the DIYers know they are needed.

#6 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,504 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:02 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Morgan
          Ha Ha! I've thought about needing an icon like the green face I stuck on this post. But more like the Batman sign to let the DIYers know they are needed.
          Morgan, that is hysterical! We might have to settle for a code word/alert system...There is a goat in the kudzu!

But serioulsy, you are always our rescue DIYer. I don't know where you find the time to bail us out and do your own projects!

#7 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:07 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
            Morgan, that is hysterical! We might have to settle for a code word/alert system...There is a goat in the kudzu!

But serioulsy, you are always our rescue DIYer. I don't know where you find the time to bail us out and do your own projects!
            So I just search for "there is a goat in the kudzu" everyday & see if a new post pops up? You are a crazy code maker :)

I started early with my projects. I also eat all my meals in front of the computer. But, i have been letting some things slack. I need to get back to my normal routine after my wedding. The house is a mess & I haven't been cooking. Mike doesn't care. he never eats my meals anyway. Says they are too green. But, I miss cooking. Although I also love photoshopping. Not enough hours in the day. Oh, & the writers strike really helped me out.

#8 indypitty

indypitty
            • 110 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:23 AM

I just want to give Morgan a public THANK YOU!!! She helped me out tremendously and it is much appreciated!

#9 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 10:32 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by indypitty
                I just want to give Morgan a public THANK YOU!!! She helped me out tremendously and it is much appreciated!
                your welcome :)

#10 jmiranda

jmiranda
                • 697 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 11:09 AM

I just wanted to say that your good Morgan...you always happen to have the solution to all the problems here...Morgan to the rescue!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users