Photo

Oh, Ms. Lizzy ... Tadd and Maggie are in the local magazine!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 06:38 PM

Very cool. I'm totally envious of how stylish they are....how chic!

#22 Lizzy

Lizzy
    • 501 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 12:37 AM

You guys are so funny! I haven't gone away, just been very busy with work. Ann, thanks for posting it! Aren't they cute?
      As to how this happened...Maggie got a phone call from the journalist. She introduceced herself and said that she had been hearing about them (M&T) and understood that they were an "up and coming entrpenuerial (sp) couple in the Twin Cities". Whatever. So they talked and the journalist asked to do a shoot at Excellsior Park in Minnetonka (part of MPLS), in the summer and then more photos after the wedding, then write the article. It appeared in the South Minneapolis Magazine and in the Edina Magazine. They are basically the same story with some different photos. I will try to post one more photo. It is of them in their home. If it is too big, Ann, please resize for me.

.Click the image to open in full size.
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:35 AM

Hi Lizzy! Nice to see you!

What a fun article on your Tadd & Maggie :)

They are such a gorgeous, stylish couple. What a proud mommy you must be...

#24 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 08:32 AM

The article was great!

#25 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:12 AM

very cool, and Ann I do feel a little on the poor side since I had to waste my precious points for three attachments....
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 angitalia23

angitalia23
          • 1,029 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:22 AM

Very cool & great pics!
            Anthony & Angela
            19 June 2008

#27 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:31 AM

How fun, Lizzy! I actually can't see the pic for some reason .. grrrrr!

How have you been feeling lately? Glad you still check in here once in a while! We miss you.

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Christine
              very cool, and Ann I do feel a little on the poor side since I had to waste my precious points for three attachments....
              I KNOW! I actually felt bad doing that, but it was too big to post as one. And I didn't know how to (or want to take the time to) just post the text/pictures. Lazy me!

I will offer points to anyone that's dying to read the article, but doesn't have enough! That's my good deed for the day. :)

#28 Lizzy

Lizzy
              • 501 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 03:30 PM

Ann, I am feeling really good! Fat and sassy, as usual. I will try to repost the photo b4 work tonight. Hey, are we still getting together with the other MN girls? I haven't been on enough to know what was decided. You can pm me if you don't want to hijack your own post, ha ha.
                God, I really miss you kids!
                For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#29 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 05:23 PM

I need to find that MN Get-Together thread .. I think it got lost again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users