Sign in to follow this  
Heidi

Farewell and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

We're heading out to run last-minute errands, so I'm not sure if I'll get a change to log on again.. but I wanted to thank all of you on BDW for everything!

My wedding wouldn't be the same if I hadn't stumbled across this fabulous forum way back in March 07. Thank you for EVERYTHING - for wedding related stuff, for supporting me through other things and for being a virtual shoulder to cry on.

I can't wait to get back on here and write ALLLLLL about my Jamaica wedding and share as many pictures as is humanly possible with all of you! Have a great week - I'll be back on the forum April 9th! Don't post too much while I'm gone! HAHA!

smile159.gif

thewave.gif

.................................................. ...................................

And now from Reggie!!!

PEACE OUT HOMIES!!!!!!!!!!!

smile29.gif

Oh Heidi, I am so excited. I get all butterflies in my stomach when it's time for a BDW friend to get married! Your time has finally come, I am so happy for you and Reggie!!! Have a wonderful wedding!

Have a wonderful time! Take lots and lots of pics, because you know we'll be here waiting for them!

Congrats!!!!

Im so excited fo you Heidi, you will make a beautiful bride and have and amazing wedding.... cant wait to hear all the stories and see all the pics!