Photo

Sandals Brides Updates!

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#171 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:39 AM

Well for whatever reason eyeliner does not look good on my eyes at all. Even professionals that have done my makeup end up wiping it off if they try it. Maybe b/c my eyes are so dark or something I dunno. But, I'm glad ya'll liked yours. It does look awesome in the pics and hair perfectly in place! I'll just tell them not to put any eyeliner on me anyway and probably bring my own gloss.

Steph, have a great time at your reception!!! You get to have one more of "your day"!!! :)

#172 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
    • 419 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

Well, I had my AHR yesterday and it was exausting! I am not sure how (or why..lol) people actually have large weddings and receptions all in one day. All I wanted to do when it was over was go home and go to bed. It was a crazy whirlwind of thanking people for coming and hugging relatives that I have not seen in years...LOL I honestly felt like I had deserted my husband and it was supposed to be "our" recpetion. We did have a nice first dance where he said a bunch of nice things to me.:-) Overall it was a great night but I am glad it is all over. Now I can concentrate on just being his wife!!

#173 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
      • 59 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:43 AM

Awww congrats Steph!!! Glad you enjoyed yourself and glad now you get to rest. :)

#174 bridget917

bridget917
        • 140 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

So happy to hear that things went well...time for pictures :) LOL!

#175 Melissa G

Melissa G
          • 105 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

I need help!! I want to make programs for our wedding ceremony. I emailed the Sandals WC and asked her to give me the standard wedding ceremony and I would add the sand ceremony and some readings. She said she does not have a standard ceremony and we will go over that when I get there. How I am going to make programs

Did any of the other Sandals brides make programs? If so, do you have an example I can use?

They are really frustrating me!

#176 AmandaR

AmandaR
            • 241 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

I made programs, but I didn't consult with Sandals first, so they're probably out of order. I'll find it and see if it matches what's in my wedding video and post.

Amanda

#177 Melissa G

Melissa G
              • 105 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:21 PM

That would be awesome!!! Thank you so much!

#178 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                • 419 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 01:36 PM

I just got back from the DMV. It is official, I changed my name..whoohooo! LOL

#179 WifeToBe

WifeToBe
                  • 59 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by hollisandsteph
                    YAY How exciting!!! Congrats!!

#180 AmandaR

AmandaR
                    • 241 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 07:48 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by hollisandsteph
                      Congrats on your name change! I guess this means you got your Jamaican Marriage License?

Amanda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users