Photo

Dark Skin Bride Help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

I am looking for a backless bustier for my wedding dress. I found one I like but it comes in either white,cream or black. I ALWAYS where black or chocolate bras and panties under white. Should this also be the same rule when wearing a white wedding dress? To all of the brides of color (tan to chocolate), what color undies are you wearing (or did you wear).

FYI - Dark skin people wear dark undies under white because it shows when we wear white undies. The contrast of white and brown (or whatever color) shows up. There for dark undies blend better and isnt obvious.

#2 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:01 PM

I am wearing nude color strapless for my AHR dress, and a white boustierre for my wedding gown. Did you actually try it on? I don't think that black will show underneath white.

#3 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:23 PM

Does the white show under your gown? Im afraid mine will.

#4 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 12:28 AM

Mine is white and doesn't show b/c the dress fabric is satin. I think most dresses have enough of a "lining" in the bodice that it shouldn't matter what color you wear.
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users