Sign in to follow this  
rodent

27 dresses...well not quite, all my BM pictures

I have been a BM 7 times with 2 more on the calendar. Counting the time I was a flower girl & my own wedding, that makes 11 weddings. I thought that deserved a collage.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Morgan, I love this! Every time you mention all the weddings you've been in, I start to wonder what all the dresses look like! Thanks for showing us! That's fun!

I like the short one best, soooo cute! And you were super cute as a flower girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
Morgan, I love this! Every time you mention all the weddings you've been in, I start to wonder what all the dresses look like! Thanks for showing us! That's fun!

I like the short one best, soooo cute! And you were super cute as a flower girl!
yeah, I figured it was time to prove it or y'all would stop believing me.

I'm SOOO excited to get that black dress in the mail. I feel like after the wedding it's going to be my LBD.

The April 09 wedding is going to outdoors at a dairy farm/ B&B. I imagine our dresses will be pretty casual. The place is so cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyN View Post
So much fun! Thanks for sharing. : ) It is funny to look at all the different dress and hairstyles of even just the last 20 years.
Too bad the pictures don't really show my hair. In the ones with an updo I just look bald.

So cute morgan :) I've only been a BM 4 times however, I have a ton of quincenera dresses I've worn as a "dama", now those are horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Too bad the pictures don't really show my hair. In the ones with an updo I just look bald.
AHHHHHHH! See! Thats exactly why I don't want an updo for my wedding!

You are funny!

You have me beat....I have been in 5, but if you include my first wedding, 6 and my second (and final) wedding, 7. I didn't keep my dresses though!

Oh...and 3 of those weddings? Same girl. popcorn.gif