Jump to content

Photo

Boudoir Photogs in NJ?


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • Jr. Member
  • 292 posts

    Posted 25 June 2008 - 01:56 PM

    Can't seem to open it. I've been very unsuccessful with trying to open files through Adobe. Would you be able to e-mail it to me whenever possible? I would greatly appreciate it.

    My e-mail: lintej3@hotmail.com

    #32 JennyK

    JennyK
    • Sr. Member
    • 3,502 posts

      Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:02 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
      Can't seem to open it. I've been very unsuccessful with trying to open files through Adobe. Would you be able to e-mail it to me whenever possible? I would greatly appreciate it.

      My e-mail: lintej3@hotmail.com
      you might not have enough points.. I'll email it right now

      #33 Jacqueline

      Jacqueline
      • VIP Member
      • 3,160 posts

        Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JennyK
        Hey guys I just met with Brandi and she was AWESOME. I can't wait to take my BD pics! I scheduled the session for Tuesday, July 15th. Gives me time to lose some extra lbs. I also told her about BDW so hopefully she'll join and speak with you guys. Her work is amazing.
        oh that will be fun!! i think i want to do these pix too, but maybe for our 1 year anni i think. i dont know if i want to give them as his main gift, i can decide :o(( he would really like it though he is always tryin to take phone shots of my a$$ while i sleep. freak.

        #34 Jen_S

        Jen_S
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,737 posts

          Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:14 PM

          Thanks for the recommendation, did she give you any pricing? I am at work so I can not open her samples. How exciting you are going to get them done!
          Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

          #35 Jen_S

          Jen_S
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,737 posts

            Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:22 PM

            I got the prices now, thanks! Do you know how much they charge for prints or photo books?
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

            #36 JennyK

            JennyK
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,502 posts

              Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:23 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jacqueline
              oh that will be fun!! i think i want to do these pix too, but maybe for our 1 year anni i think. i dont know if i want to give them as his main gift, i can decide :o(( he would really like it though he is always tryin to take phone shots of my a$$ while i sleep. freak.
              lmfao thats too funny

              #37 Dreamgirl08

              Dreamgirl08
              • Jr. Member
              • 292 posts

                Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JennyK
                you might not have enough points.. I'll email it right now
                Thanks so much JennyK, I got your e-mail! The Playful Package sounds like alot of fun cause of the hair & make-up. What package are you going with, if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you know if the session can take place at their studio? The required deposit isn't bad at all either

                #38 JennyK

                JennyK
                • Sr. Member
                • 3,502 posts

                  Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:53 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08
                  Thanks so much JennyK, I got your e-mail! The Playful Package sounds like alot of fun cause of the hair & make-up. What package are you going with, if you don't mind me asking? Also, do you know if the session can take place at their studio? The required deposit isn't bad at all either
                  I'm gonna go with the Sensual package and most likely have my hair done with her friend and my makeup done with my friend in order to save money so I can buy the nice book for him :) She does have a studio setting (she works from home). You can also book a nice hotel room or use your own house. I'm gonna have it at home bc my bedroom has a nice sultry color that can be used really well for the kind of pics I'm looking for

                  #39 Dreamgirl08

                  Dreamgirl08
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 292 posts

                    Posted 25 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

                    Thanks for this very useful resource...I'm def. calling her.

                    #40 JennyK

                    JennyK
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 3,502 posts

                      Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:27 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jkcz0702
                      I got the prices now, thanks! Do you know how much they charge for prints or photo books?
                      She has a bunch of different books that range in price. Even the most affordable is so nice..up to the Daddy Mack of albums, so beautiful. She's sooo nice so if you want, give her a call. Tell her I sent you..I told her all about BDW!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users