Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcz0702 View Post
thanks for the information. I am new to the engagement life so I just learned what BD photos are they are pretty cool I think my FH will love it. I am also from North Jersey so thanks for the tips!
This must be a stupid question but can anyone tell me what BD photos are?

thx

They are boudoir photos. Some sexy photos taken for your future hubby!

Thanks for all the info. I am seriously considering doing this for my FI. he would just die! Now I just have to work up the courage and do it!

I live in New York and I want to get them done to but not for crazy pricing. Please keep us posted. I want them for the wedding day. I would also be into getting the group discount if it works as long as it not to far away.

Hey guys I just met with Brandi and she was AWESOME. I can't wait to take my BD pics! I scheduled the session for Tuesday, July 15th. Gives me time to lose some extra lbs. I also told her about BDW so hopefully she'll join and speak with you guys. Her work is amazing.

cja1976, I live in Orange County, so I'd be game for a group session at the beginning of next year. Weddingchick, are you in Northern Jersey?

Yippiee!!! Red Bank is not far from where I live either. Maybe I should look into hiring her as well. My sister offered to do them for me but I kind of want to go with the professional route better. Her work seems awesome! Would you mind sharing pricing info with us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgirl08 View Post
Yippiee!!! Red Bank is not far from where I live either. Maybe I should look into hiring her as well. My sister offered to do them for me but I kind of want to go with the professional route better. Her work seems awesome! Would you mind sharing pricing info with us?
sure! I'll try to upload it

BGP_LiberatingPortraits_Prices.pdf