First Ultrasound! :)

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Martha

• VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:21 AM

Very interesting about the heart rate! I didn't know it was an old wives tale...I thought it was a medical deal.

Yes, we really want to know if it is a boy or girl. There is no way I can wait until November to find out!

Juie, good luck on Monday. I hope the little one cooperates!

Thank you guys! I really am on Cloud 9!

#32 Jessica

• VIP Member
    • 11,939 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:31 AM

I would say don't put your faith in any of those "if __ happens that means you're having a ___" deals. They were totally all wrong for me. Aiden had a super high heart rate and every other old wives tale pointed to a girl. He's very much a little boy!!! Even my dreams of a little girl mislead me.

I know it's fun to speculate though. You'll find out soon enough! It's actually good you have to wait awhile, because if you find out early, that just gives you all the more months to find yourself broke because you're buying every single cute outfit you can find!

#33 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:36 AM

Martha, it's so tiny! So sweet! I've never seen an ultrsound of a little teeny weeny baby like that, I'm in tears, it's just so precious! Thank you so much for sharing!

#34 Saraha

• 2,597 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 03:54 PM

Oh Matha I am so happy for you!! You must be a glowing mom to be! At least your FI will be here for the second one. Congrats on you lil Angel!

#35 Martha

• VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 04:23 PM

Awww....thanks, Abbie. I think she/he is beautiful already! :)

Sarah, I am very excited! I better bask in the glow now....come delivery day I will def. not be glowing! ha!

#36 katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 06:31 PM

aww!! cute little baby!!

#37 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 07:11 PM

You have a cute little bean!! I had my first ultrasound at 4 weeks so I totally understand you about not being able to wait!!

#38 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:48 PM

That is so cool Martha!! I bet that helps alay some of your fears. And I absolutely love the halo effect - your baby is absolutely an angel :)

#39 JaimeLynne

• VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 11:30 PM

Awww, look at your little angel! How sweet Martha :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#40 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:22 PM

Aww, your baby bean is beautiful already!! I'm so happy for you Martha, congratulations again!!

It must be hard for your FI to be so far away for all of this. How'd he react when you sent him this? (I'm assuming you did send it!)
                    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
                    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users