Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun...no external suppliers!?!


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
  • Jr. Member
  • 466 posts

    Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Katerina
    The dj prices are pretty high. I was wondering if you get the dj do you still have to pay for the sound system aswell? Cause if the dj price includes the equipment then I dont mind using him. I know most dj's bring their own equipment, but this wasnt specified in the price list.
    Goodness...I would think that would include everything seeing as it is already priced rather high!

    #12 Katerina

    Katerina
    • Newbie
    • 16 posts

      Posted 30 March 2008 - 11:32 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
      Goodness...I would think that would include everything seeing as it is already priced rather high!
      Yeah I guess that makes sense, but you never know! Do you know what the dj services include? Im hoping he at least does lighting or dry ice or something for that price!

      #13 Hartyt509

      Hartyt509
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,262 posts

        Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

        I'm sure there is some info on here about the DJ but I just can't find it. Someone did say at their wedding they had used their ipod and their own speakers and it worked great.

        That's all I'm going to do but there will only be 20 of us so my speakers can easily cope with that. If there are a lot more of you it may be worth hiring the equipment but the speakers is worth thinking about. Hope this helps.

        #14 loeloe92

        loeloe92
        • Newbie
        • 19 posts

          Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:47 PM

          I just received the same message from Claudia, It reaaly crushed me! I don't care about a DJ all i want is a photographer. I sent her an e-mail last week to see who their photographer is and what the prices are. They have a list of packages on the Dreams site but it doesn't say what is included for the price. Well I e-mailed her last Friday, hopefully I will hear back soon!

          #15 Hartyt509

          Hartyt509
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,262 posts

            Posted 01 April 2008 - 06:50 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by loeloe92
            I just received the same message from Claudia, It reaaly crushed me! I don't care about a DJ all i want is a photographer. I sent her an e-mail last week to see who their photographer is and what the prices are. They have a list of packages on the Dreams site but it doesn't say what is included for the price. Well I e-mailed her last Friday, hopefully I will hear back soon!
            I've asked that too so if I get the information before you i'll post it, it'll be fine honestly they wouldn't hire rubbish (I hope) they wont want to lose the good reputation they have

            #16 savory

            savory
            • Newbie
            • 10 posts

              Posted 02 April 2008 - 03:59 PM

              I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun in September. Will ask Daniella about Claudia Rodriguez, but am reassured to hear that the ipod/sound system combo works well for the ceremony and reception.

              #17 Kat81

              Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

                Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:20 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by savory
                I'm getting married at Dreams Cancun in September. Will ask Daniella about Claudia Rodriguez, but am reassured to hear that the ipod/sound system combo works well for the ceremony and reception.
                September what? I am on the 7th :)

                #18 MsSunshine

                MsSunshine
                • Jr. Member
                • 415 posts

                  Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:24 PM

                  I was thinking of using Dreams but now that I see "no outside vendors" allowed is discouraging me from this place. I want to have a great photographer and their dj isnt that important. I guess Dreams is trying to make thing easier and simple for them.

                  #19 Kat81

                  Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

                    Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

                    Their Photographer really does a great job. I would have used him but I got a better deal from someone else... Of course that was before this rule. But Claudia knows what she is doing and everything will turn out amazing.

                    #20 Hartyt509

                    Hartyt509
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,262 posts

                      Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:17 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      Their Photographer really does a great job. I would have used him but I got a better deal from someone else... Of course that was before this rule. But Claudia knows what she is doing and everything will turn out amazing.
                      Do you know which photographer it is please?




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users