Sign in to follow this  
Jacqueline

Going to see tattoo drawing tonight

I had an awesome tattoo shop draw me something, small, about an inch, to have put on my wrist OR upper forarm, where the arm bends. I know people think that's a bad idea but hey- I have always wanted one there and I love tattoos so I'm excited. My mom wont be butttttttt oops.

So the only thing Im not sure of is what arm, right or left? I'm a righty so what do u think? smile124.gif

Very cool! I say go for the left arm! Just an idea and not sure if this applies to you: but my sister had a small tatoo done in the color of skin, almost a shear pink. My parents to this day do not know she got it done, its on her under part of her wrist...and I love it! FI & I are debating whether or not to get one on our honeymoon...totally something I never considered but it would be meaningful to us, so now im a lil' geeked.

Regardless, good luck! & post pics!monkey.gif

i say it prob does not matter cause if you love tattoos like my fi you are going to want to get one on the other arm at some point but either way congrats and i hope it turns out the way you want!

That is awesome! I hope you plan on sharing with us. I am all about balance when it comes to tattoos and how they feel. When I decided to get the one on my right calf it just felt right and that is probably because I am a righty. Does anything just "feel" right?

Hmmmm, you have two already right? Which foot and which side of your back? You can't have all your tattoos on one side, cuz you will look lopsided. Without knowing where your others are right now, for some reason, I vote for the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Hmmmm, you have two already right? Which foot and which side of your back? You can't have all your tattoos on one side, cuz you will look lopsided. Without knowing where your others are right now, for some reason, I vote for the left.
i have the one on the side of my mid/left back, right shoulder and right foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
That is awesome! I hope you plan on sharing with us. I am all about balance when it comes to tattoos and how they feel. When I decided to get the one on my right calf it just felt right and that is probably because I am a righty. Does anything just "feel" right?
i posted a thread on it, i forget what it was called, somethig about "artisit out there" its pretty simple i guess

they actually just faxed me a copy and it isnt that nice, its too "pencil-like" or somehting, im not happy with it.

Yeah it does suck. I'm surprised it sux cuz this place normally does a great job. WTF. Im gonna go there tonight and talk it over and see diff options. And I'll look for the pic and post it here...

Here is SSSSSSSOMETHING like what i wanted. just 2 infinity symbols intertwining. The one they drew looks like a childs drawing.

Click the image to open in full size.