Show off your shoes....

• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#2821 Aynat

Aynat
  • 199 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by bondgirl0072010 

You definitely want to be careful about shoes and the sand - not to mention tying in your overall look with the fact that you're getting married in paradise on a dreamy beach!

What I did and what most of my brides do, is the best of both worlds. For the ceremony,

Those stickies, what an amazing idea! I might look into that. Thank you

#2822 Aynat

Aynat
    • 199 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:59 PM

#2823 BamaBride

BamaBride
      • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:18 AM

Love all these fabulous shoes!!!! I am a sucker for high heels, but think I'll have to go with barefoot sandals for the ceremony (since it's on the beach) & then change into some "hooker heels" (as my fiance calls them) for the reception. 

#2824 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

Originally Posted by Aynat 

These are so cute because it looks like your shoes have veils! 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#2825 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
          • 593 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by BamaBride 

Love all these fabulous shoes!!!! I am a sucker for high heels, but think I'll have to go with barefoot sandals for the ceremony (since it's on the beach) & then change into some "hooker heels" (as my fiance calls them) for the reception. 

Ha I call them hooker heels too. They also have less appropriate names. I think every bride needs both! You aren't going to be on the beach the entire time and you arent going to be on solid ground the whole time either. 

#2826 missb0308

missb0308
            • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:42 PM

I'm on a desperate search for some blingy aqua heels.  I swear it seems like I have searched all corners of the internet.  I'd love something with a rosette and rhinestones.  I'm even willing to add the rhinestones myself, but even basic aqua heels with flowers seem to be non-existent.  I ordered a pair from 6pm.com by Fergie, but they're much more teal than aqua, way too green.  Help!

#2827 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
              • 593 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:26 PM

I'm on a desperate search for some blingy aqua heels.  I swear it seems like I have searched all corners of the internet.  I'd love something with a rosette and rhinestones.  I'm even willing to add the rhinestones myself, but even basic aqua heels with flowers seem to be non-existent.  I ordered a pair from 6pm.com by Fergie, but they're much more teal than aqua, way too green.  Help!

http://www.elizabeth.../29/aqua-shoes/

#2828 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                • 593 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

http://m.pinterest.c...-wedding-shoes/

#2829 elissae

elissae
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:29 AM

Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

Well on these boards its becoming very clear to me that I am totally over the top compared to most brides. LOL... guess my shoes will be too hahahaha. I'm digging this pair I found on Etsy although my search has just started. I have lots of time and am not overly concerned about my shoes. I plan on purchasing a pair of barefoot sandals from Red-I by Chelsea for our beach reception, but our ceremony will be in church, so I need a pair of decent shoes. I don't want to spend this much- but our colors are navy, peacock, and aqua- a palette of blues. I google peacock shoes and found these. And I love. I just think they might be too high for both my fiance and my dress haha. He's only 2 inches taller than me so too high of a heel is no good.

Aynat - these are HOT!  Love the flower on the back - is that a slight veil hanging from the flower??  So cool!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#2830 HollyAndJohn

HollyAndJohn
                  • 23 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

Here are my shoes, but i still need wedge flip flops for the ceremony on the beach:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users