• Please log in to reply
3179 replies to this topic

#1761 brendee2005

brendee2005
  • 456 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:10 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!

Originally Posted by Jwed12 

These are amazing!!! I am 5' 0", so I am all about adding some height as well. Ironically though, I'll be barefoot at my wedding. Those heels would sink me right into the sand. :)

#1762 Jwed12

Jwed12
    • 251 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 07:23 AM

Where are you getting married? We're doing the gazebo too, but what about walking down the  "aisle"? Are you afraid you'll sink or is there a walkway?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Thanks so much ;-) I hear that. I'm only 5'4 but, always always wear heels.  I choose the Gazebo (FI doesn't care for sand much) so that I could wear heels ;-)

#1763 goddesslv4

goddesslv4
      • 91 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:06 PM

Got them at Marshalls for 20$ G by guess in ivory! i love them!  Also going to get a bunch of these     

400x400px-a8abe59d_bridalpearlswhite.gif.jpg

I have a crafty friend and we're going to attempt  to make them for me and my bridesmaids instead of paying 20-80$$ I've been seeing online

#1764 torilynnsmith

torilynnsmith
        • 1,748 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:12 PM

Thanks!!!! And I think I may attempt barefoot sandals too!!! They look like they may be EASY to make!!!!

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 

Got them at Marshalls for 20$ G by guess in ivory! i love them!  Also going to get a bunch of these     

I have a crafty friend and we're going to attempt  to make them for me and my bridesmaids instead of paying 20-80$$ I've been seeing online

#1765 jackie_c

jackie_c
          • 431 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

Those are lovely, I'm not a huge barefoot sandals person, but these ones are so nice and bridal!  I've seen some TTD shots with them on too and they look beautiful in pics.

Originally Posted by goddesslv4 

#1766 Brenners

Brenners
            • 807 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

Ok, shoes are eluding me!  I search every single day to no avail!  We are having our ceremony and reception in the sand but I do not want a flat!  I want a wedge to avoid sinking into the sand but cannot find one that I think goes well with my dress.  HELP!!!  Any lovely wedges out there that anyone has found????  Dear God this is worse than looking for my dress!!!

#1767 RedIByChelsea

RedIByChelsea
              • 30 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 06:11 PM

Very pretty shoes! I like that they coordinate with the bridesmaid's shoes but have their own look and feel. Nice job!

Originally Posted by Bruuning17 

I saw these online and just HAD to get them.  I'll probably only wear them for like 20 minutes before changing into flip flops (which I still need to find), but I think they are so cute!

shoes.jpg

And I think I like these for bridesmaids, but in black:  They kind of match mine, but are different enough. 

Lulu

#1768 Jwed12

Jwed12
                • 251 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:03 AM

Agreed! I want cute shoes to wear too, but there is no way those heels will hold up in the sand. I think I'll end up being barefoot at the ceremony and then change into heels for the reception.

Originally Posted by Brenners 

Ok, shoes are eluding me!  I search every single day to no avail!  We are having our ceremony and reception in the sand but I do not want a flat!  I want a wedge to avoid sinking into the sand but cannot find one that I think goes well with my dress.  HELP!!!  Any lovely wedges out there that anyone has found????  Dear God this is worse than looking for my dress!!!

#1769 samcalv1

samcalv1
                  • 300 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

Hi Everyone I am getting married on Oct 25th in Grand Riviera Princess, cannot wait!!!!!! Here are my shoes:

Ivory Corsage Trim Peep Toe ShoesWhat do you think???? How is everyone's plans going????

#1770 MJKH

MJKH
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 654 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

I LOVED these shoes on Amazon...and they're on sale, but they've never had my size : (  

http://www.amazon.co...9HBP4J93MV6J9FH

I have been looking too, and am thinking maybe not fabric as I'm worried the sand would stain/scratch up the fabric on the heel too much?

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users